✧𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙩-𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙞𝙡✧

⋆。˚Birthday Suit ⋆。˚

Disclaimer:drinking,swearng, making out, some sexual content

Sorry it's late and so short. Also something I've never really wrote before
Happy Birthday Vince!!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
🍷

Year:1985
Whiskey A Go Go
Y/N pov

"C'mon, let's get out of here. It's my birthday. I deserve a treat." Vince whispered with his sultry voice to me. His soft lips brushing against the shell of my ear as his right hand grazed up my bare thigh to the end of my dress.

The boys threw him a surprise party for Vince at the Whiskey. Even though the whole time he's been trying to get me home and in our bed. To which I'm not complaining.

I giggled at the feeling of his hands reaching the hem of my panties. I pushed his hand aside as I already know where this is going. By the end of the night, I knew I'd be beneath him celebrating his birthday.

"Vince! The guys went through all this trouble to throw you this amazing party. Calm your hormones. At least until we have cake and presents." I said trying to compromise.

While Scorpion's 'Rock You Like A Hurricane' blaring in the background, making the tension growing at the bar.

He rolled his eyes with an aggravated groan. Mumbling a 'fine' before taking a sip of his drink. I grabbed his hand leasing him the rest of the boys to try and talk the until that happens.

I think they knew Vince's situation from how much he was moving.

Later in the night, the whole Whiskey was singing 'happy birthday' to a tipsy Vince. He kept his eyes on me the entire time. With his tongue sliding across his plump top lip. I could tell by his mischievous smirk that he was already planning out the dirtiest things.

Passing the pieces of the cake around, while Vince quickly opens his presents to make the party go by fast. I was eating a piece and chatting with Mick about their new album.

When he started talking about his favorite song on it, I was picked up bridal style from the booth by my one and only boyfriend.

"Alright we're leaving! Thanks for the party, guys. I've got one last present to open!" Vince yelled as I hid my face in his my red face in his chest. Hearing wolf noises and whistles in the background. I squealed in his arms, kicking my legs. Hearing everyone yelling goodbyes and laughing. He carried me into the streets and waiting for a cab.

He called for a taxi and basically throwing me in the back and telling the driver our address. His lips were against my neck, nipping at it making my breath hitch already. I tilted my neck giving him easier access.

"Shit.." I breathed out into a moan. His lips doing wonders on the tender skin of my neck.

My hand tangled in his bright blonde hair gripping and pulling. Enjoying the high feeling of his lips,before bringing his lips to mine smashing them against each other. Tasting the sugary frosting from his cake. With our moans in sync, getting drunk off each other.

The poor driver. I know he's probably scarred from what he's witnessing, but hey, maybe he's seen worse. I pulled apart looking at Vince's swollen red lips trying to catch my breath. He goes to reattach our lips, but I stop him by putting my hands on his chest.

"Happy birthday rock star." I said between giggles and heavy breaths. " I'll give you a short look at what you'll be taking off me tonight." I whispered seductively, dragging my finger down his chest.

I pull down the top of my dress, basically flashing him for a few seconds. On display was a lace wine red bra. His favorite.

His eyes grew dark. Staring intently at my covered breasts. I watched as his puppy eyes grew darker with lust and desire. I pulled up my straps before placing my arms around him neck. Looking deeply into each other's eyes. My lips brushing against his teasingly as I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"You're in for a rough night, angel." His voice husky ringing through my ears. His fingers pressing against my hips bringing me closer.

Before he could kiss me again, the cab driver interrupted us saying we're at our destination. Vince hurriedly paid the man before pulling me out of the cab and heading up to our home.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
🍷