★𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮-𝘼𝙭𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚★

⋆。˚Don't Stress Baby⋆。˚

This was requested by MetalDiva I hope you enjoy it!
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:
Disclaimer: steamy action

Kayla and Axl's shared apartment
Year:1988
Kayla's pov

"Great. Just great. What the hell is my life now? " I mumbled frustratingly slamming my purse on the kitchen counter along with my keys. My boss just told me he's cutting bonuses this year because of 'budget reasons' Literally the most ignorant excuse for being cheap. And on top of that my professor is making us write a 3 page essay front and back by tomorrow afternoon.

Who in their right mind would make a surprise assignment worth so many points and in a short amount of time? I have a life and a job to atain and it can't be ruined by some dumb essay that will be graded by a computer. Honestly sometimes I feel like education is not for me or anyone at this point.

As I turn around I see my fiancé Axl sitting in his chair, gutair in his hands with his eyes wide at my sudden explosion. "Bad day?" He asked cautiously not wanting to make me more upset. He had a pair of gray sweatpants, his skin tight white t-shirt, and his almost knee high socks

It's only 35°F outside and he's basically shirtless with sweatpants and socks. How he never catches a cold I will never know

"Oh no it was wonderful. Derek told us that we aren't getting any bonuses this year because of 'budget reasons'." I quote sarcastically with my fingers as I placed one hand on my hip and lean on the counter.

"I mean, how obsurd is that? That cheapskate. And my idiot of a professor decided to make a last minute essay due by tomorrow afternoon and I only have 1 page and it's only the front!." I yelled gripping my hair with the ends of my fingers.

Axl sat his gutair down slowly walking towards me as if I was a ticking time bomb. His timid walks was enough to make you think he was kid scared for his life. Placing his hands on my hips closing his hands behind me, he gently spoke.

"It'll get better babe. Besides you could always quit your job to focus on your school. I mean your lovely boyfriend is a huge rockstar." He said jokingly trying to calm me down

I smiled at his attempt. "I know but I like having a job knowing I can support myself. Something I've always heard growing up. I'm loving this new beard by the way." I said playing with his gorgeous red hair on his face and that layed elegantly on his shoulders. He didn't have a bandana on so it was a rare sight

"I think someone needs to relax." He mumbled kissing my cheek a few times before moving to my ear. "What do you think?" He said looking back at me with that stupid smirk he always has when something's going to happen.

"Is that your answer to everything Rose?" I giggled feeling his lips dive into my neck. His hot breath sending a shiver up my spine making me gasp at the feeling. His beard scratching my neck leaving a new sensation I won't get over.

"It helps doesn't it? And that's your future name so you can't use that against me for a while." He chuckled now looking deep into my eyes. That's how I knew he was serious, he always looked straight in my eyes and never left them. Being together for almost 3 years teaches you something. I placed my hands on his barely covered chest looking all his tattoos on his toned arms and enjoying the view of his abs seeping through the tight material. His nipple ring was a new addition but I'm honestly loving it."C'mon Kayla. You can't denie it." He said cheekily.

"Maybe.." I smirk back to him. I kissed the ares above his ring just to tease him. His lips find mine and everything around me disappears as I lock my arms around his neck. My hands deep in his hair as his are still on my hips lightly squeezing them.

His kisses were always sensual no matter where we were or what we were doing. His PDA level was through the roof.

I tugged on his roots making him groan in my mouth. Our lips release leaving us breathless as he then moves back to my neck biting at the skin. Leaving dark purple and red marks to see in the morning. I threw my head back a the feeling. His teeth doing wonders on my now tinted skin.

My hands ran under his shirt pulling it off completely. He did the rest of the work pulling it off throwing it somewhere in the room. We only broke the kiss smiling at that.

"Jump." He whispered breathless tapping my thighs. I jumped as he brought me to the counter standing between my legs with his lips finding mine. My hands run down the ridges of his abs. His hands finding the buttons on my shirt; slowly unbuttoning one by one.

My fingertips fumbling with the elastic band of his sweatpants teasing him as he devoured my mouth with his. The slow intense kisses were enough to drive anyone insane.

"Axl..we have-......we have a bed you know?" I said between moans as he kissed my collarbone slowly and painfully.

"Then let's go love." He said excitingly wrapping my legs around his waist heading towards our shared bedroom. He plopped me down on the bed making both of us laugh. He looked at me with his charming smile.

"I love you Kayla." He spoke gently I smiled at his sweetness. "I love you to Axl." I said back leaning in kissing his lips once more. As he kissed his way down my chest he looked up at me with needy eyes. "Let's see what more this beard can do."

Let's just say I definitely relaxed that night.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
🍷