✧𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙭✧

⋆。˚Lovers Day⋆。˚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷
I got this idea from a few posts on Tumblr<3 This is the beautiful age of sober Nikki and Dr.Feelgood:) these last few spicy fics have been way out of my comfort zone so please don't hate me lol

Disclaimer:swearing, sexual activity

Year:1989
February 14
Nikki's pov

I turned to my side to see my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully. I had the whole day planned for us. I knew Y/N wouldn't have wanted me to plan something, but I couldn't help myself. I've never really celebrated Valentine's Day. Not even when I was dating in the past. But with Y/N, I wanted to make every day special. Especially Valentine's Day.

I hovered over her neck, placing soft, warm kisses on her tender skin. I hear her groan into the pillow. I smile at her reaction. "Mmm... Nikki" she yawned before turning on her back, facing me as I was now fully hovering over her.

Her does eyes stared back into mine as we smiled at each other. "G'morning baby" I said, feeling the chills running up her arms. She hooked her hands into my messy hair, playing with a few pieces.

"Morning handsome" I leaned down to kiss her when she stopped me by placing her two fingers on my lips. "Morning breath. I don't think so" she said with a small smile.

"You think I care?" I laughed, kissing her fingers before pulling them away. Both of my hands by her head keeping my weight off of her. She fought me with her laughs for a few minutes before I finally kissed her lips with passion.

"Happy Valentine's Day" I whispered against her lips. She smiled into our kiss. " What'd you have planned, because I know you don't listen to me" she giggled pecking my lips once more.

"Ah now that's a surprise. You'll just have to wait" I mumbled into the crook between her neck and shoulder. "But we can do the first event on my list." I moved her-well- my shirt sleeve yo reveal her bare shoulder. She wore my Aerosmith shirt that looked way better on her than it ever would on me.

"Nikki.. stop" her seraphic voice rang through my ears like a sweet melody as she giggled at my kisses. I grabbed her thighs, wrapping them around my waist.

Y/N pov

His lips moved along my neck,nipping,sucking gently. I moaned softly at the sensation. He came back up to look at me with his eyes filled with lust and love. His silver chain was dangling above me. It had one of his wedding rings on it.

I ran my hands on his bare tatted chest over his peck where my name was inked along with our wedding date. I leaned and kissed the inked skin before moving back to look at him.

I pulled his chain between my fingers, making our faces inches apart. "I love you" his morning voice sent chills all over my body and he knew it. I pulled his chain and placed his lips on mine.

Moving our lips at a fast pace,as one of my hands tugged at his black frizzy hair,making a groan ignite from his lips onto mine. "I love you too" I gasped on his lips.

His hand travelled under my shirt caressing my exposed skin as a shakey breath escaped my lips. He traced the hem of my shirt. I nodded as he pulled it off and I was only in my thong. He had barely any article s of clothing seeing as he was only in his boxers.

His mischievous smirk was all I could see before he went back to attacking my body with his lips. From lips,jaw,neck, and my shoulder. All the way down to my stomach. So slow it was almost painful.

As he trailed kisses down my stomach,meeting my lower half. "May I?" He asked huskily "Yes" I nearly moaned. He tugged down the waistband of my underwear and moved down slowly with each sweet,blissful kiss. Finally, his lips met where I needed him, making me arch my back in pleasure.

Gripping his head with desire to keep going. Low moans slipped my lips as his pace quickened. Pleasure running through my veins. His groans sending vibrations through my body. Wth his hands holding my thighs. I feel my high coming over me.

"N..Nikki..I" "I know let it go baby" his voice husky. With a few final gasps and moans, I feel the pent in my stomach release. My heavy breaths were echoing through our room. "Wow" I mumbled "Oh we're just getting started lover" he mumbled kissing my lips hard and sensually.

🍷

I woke up to Nikki tracing shapes into my bare back. I grin at the soothing feeling. His lips made their way up my back. Gentle, wet, slow, dainty kisses all the way to my neck.

He moved my messy hair off my neck to playfully bite and kiss the skin. "Mmh.. don't stop" I whined moving to lay on his bare chest. Hearing his deep chuckle. "Then wake up. We've got a whole day ahead of us" he looked down at me stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Yeah I guess" I yawned moving off our bed. My bare back visible. "Woah actually maybe we should have a few more rounds" Nikki pulled me into bed again. I giggled at his tactics as I placed a hand on his chest. "I would love to, but we need to get up remember?"

I pecked his lips slipping bon his shirt I had on before with my underwear. He huffed like a Kidd before pulling on his boxers. "Okay okay" He grabbed my hand placing our fingers together as we went downstairs to make breakfast. I turned the corner to see a huge bouquet of roses with a box of my favorites sweets and a note.

I awed' with a huge grin on my face. I looked behind me to Nikki leaning on the doorway with a smug smile on his face with a little blush. The roses smelled devine and I already knew we'd devour the sweets later.

The note read "I know you've never liked this holiday,but I still wanted to make it special. Y/N/N, I love you with everything I am. You've put up with me through thick and thin and all my shit. Four years, that's a record. It's our first Valentine's as a married couple and I wanted to make the best of it sense we never really celebrated when we were dating. I love you so much. Happy Valentine's Day:)-Nikki"

My eyes were filled with tears threatening to fall. I pressed the note to my chest and looked behind me and walked towards my husband. " Who would've thought THE Nikki Sixx would be such a sap. " I teased wrapping my arms around his bare waist as his were on my back.

He chuckled." I know. You're just that special I guess. But if the guys found out, I'd never hear the end of it." We laughed locking lips. " I love you" we mumbled at the same time. Smiles spreas across our faces. We stared into one another's eyes. "Ah fuck it,let the whole world know I'm a sap for Y/N Sixx!!" He yelled cupping my face and pecking my lips repeatedly.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷