✧𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮 -𝙅𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙤𝙫𝙞✧

⋆。˚Redamancy ⋆。˚

Redamancy
A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you

Ahhhhh I finally did the loml and I plan on doing more!! I love long haired Jon but I found this picture and it suited this imagine
Happy Birthday Jon!!🎂🥺💖💞

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Disclaimer:nothing but wholesomeness(well there's some kissing)

Year:1991
Jon's pov

Year:1991Jon's pov

(Lord-🥵🔥)

Walking down the shoreline, hand in hand with Y/N. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. The salty air hitting our senses, with the soft sounds of the waves crashing, almost lachrymose. Her sandals dangling off her neatly painted nails. Y/N decided to drive us to the beach to celebrate the rest of my birthday together while we can.

This is all I've ever wanted. Peace. Our while surrounding was so intimate. It was us. I turn to see her soft smile, facing the sea. It made my heart warm at the sight. "Stop staring Jon!" She giggled as her cheeks turned a shade of pink. I could tell from the golden light from the sunset.

"I can't help it. You, my gorgeous girlfriend, are just so incredibly breathtaking. It's hard to keep my eyes off you!" I tease as I tickle her sides. Her soft laughter filled my ears. "Well gee, wish I could say the same" she said laughing running away.

I laughed at her childish ways. Having a fake offended face. Chasing after her. Her H/C hair was flying on the wind with her warm smile.

Catching up to her and picked her up bridal style. Hearing her squeals in my arms as she was squirming against my hold. "Jonny, no please! It was a joke I swear! It looks freezing! I'll do anything.. anything I swear!" She squealed begging me to put her down.

"Here comes Miss Y/N L/N, going in for a big splash" I teased playing it off to drop her. "Ahh Jonny please, I'll do anything!!" She squealed gripping my tank covered shoulders. "Anything?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Jon yes I swear!" Her fingers now gripping the bare part of my tan shoulders. I put her down on the sand and looked deep into her eyes.

I dug through my pocket and pulled out a small, black, velvet box. I kneeled on one knee. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Y/N, I love you with every bone in my body. The moment we met, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the most kind, sweet, loving, loyal person I know. I've thought about this for a long time and I can't imagine my life without you. This can be your birthday present to me. But if you say no, then this would be an awkward and sucky birthday. " I joked causing us both to laugh with tears in our eyes.

" So Y/N L/N, will you marry me? " I asked practically praying on the spot and begging at the stunning woman before me. A few dainty tears rolled down my cheeks. The suspense was unreal. She sniffled and nodded." Yes! Yes Jon of course I'll marry you!" She shouted.

I smiled standing back up placing the ring on her finger. I cupped her face in my hands before placing my lips in hers. Hearing the cheering and claps from other people on the beach.

The kiss was slow. Filled with our emotions. Happiness, love, passion, security. Her soft hands holding my wrists as our kiss grew deeper. We broke the kiss smiling like idiots. She wiped away the few years on my face as I kissed hers away.

"We're getting married!!" I yelled causing more clapping and cheering. Y/N hid her blushing face in my chest smiling real big.

" Hmm Y/N Bongiovi. Has a nice ring to it" I commented. She laughed as I wrapped my arms around her waist locking her in place before picking her up up, spinning her around.

It was only us in that moment of pure joy.

"Happy birthday Jonny" she spoke softly in my arms. "Thank you. This is the best birthday present ever!" I spoke placing her back on the soft, brown sand. "Y'know" she teased playing with my tank.

"You do have a few more hours until your big day is over. And you still have a few more presents at home." "Oh really?" I questioned matching her smirk.

"Yeah, we still got the guys' presents, your parents, and even cake to do" she laughed directing or conversation far from what I was thinking. My smirk fell as I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"I'm kidding" she slapped my chest. "You've got cake and.. well.. me" she whispered sensually brushing her lips against mine as she locked her arms around my neck. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. Us laughing on the way back to our apartment.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷