✧ 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮-𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝✧

✧.*.Now My Favorite Holiday ✧.*.

Disclaimer: mature content, swearing

Happy Valentine's Day guys!!! 💝

This is my first time writing real smut so please be nice lol I've never been comfortable writing it but it is Valentine's Day 💘

February 14, 1991
Rehearsal
Slash's pov

The band and I were rehearsing for our upcoming shows. We were already on the way to one of our biggest tours.

Axel was busy in the booth singing up more vocals and Duff, Izzy, and I started working on new riffs to surprise the fans with. Matt was in the other room starting on the drums since he sprained his finger.

I was in my own head thinking about what Y/N and I were gonna do once I got home. I tried not to do too much in rehearsal that way when I get home to her I won't pass out once I stepped foot in our home.

I was so in my thoughts I didn't even hear Duff trying to get my attention. "Huh? Yeah what?" I mumbled back still playing with the strings.

"I said are you and Y/N doing anything for today? Jeez I think you need a haircut man. Can't hear nothin" he laughed messing up my hair.

I mumbled a simple 'fuck off' before answering his question. "And yeah I do have something planned for her. I think she's really gonna like it. I bought some orange roses which are her favorite and I- " I was cutt off by Izzy and his backass sarcasm

" Orange roses for valentine's day. Real romantic" He mumbled with a smile showing he was just kidding.

"It's her favorite flowr.. Anyways she's absolutely crazy about Valentine's Day so I really want to make it real big and special considering it's our first together. "

Axel and Matt came out of the booth and the whole band 'awwed' at my blushing face.

" Aww slashy's being all michy gushy" Axel jokes pinching my cheeks.

" Hey back off. He's a lil tense right because he's so in love" Matt made kissey noises while wrapping his fingers again.

" Fine make fun of me. I don't care." I waved them off. " I'm fucking happy with a girl who means the world to me and damn right I'm gonna be all mushy gushy since she loves this stupid holiday" I stated as they all laughed with me.

I started to piddle with the pick necklace Y/N made me. It was her birthday gift to me and I've never taken it off. I smiled at the thought of her face when she gave it to me. All shy and rosie cheeks.