★𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣'-𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙭★

This was requested by EstelleSixx  This is part 2! 

Disclaimer: swearing 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

April,1984

3 years before Nikki's overdose (this is an important detail)

San Jose, CA

Estelle's pov

I shut my door to my apartment after a long day at work. Throwing my keys on the counter. I shrugged my coat, kicked my heels off, and flopped on my couch. Working in the public really takes a toll on you. Why do people have to be so rude when all you do is work there? I work in an office as a receptionist, and you'd think that'd be easy if your boss was a nice person and the days weren't so long and demanding.

Groaning into the pillow on the couch, I get up to change and get some chores around the house done so I can finally sleep tonight. I change into my baggy Led Zepplin tee and some sleeping shorts as I head to the laundry room to fold my laundry. I grab the basket from the dryer sit in front of the TV on my couch, and flip through the channels. Cheers won't be on for another few hours, so I turn on the news. I was folding my pants when I heard the news reporter mention a new stage-striking band.

"As the dirty new band that goes by Motley Crue heads through America on their United tour for their album Theatre Of Pain. According to some opinions the band-" I fazed out the rest. It's probably another band on the road to fame. "The bassist Nikki Sixx throwing bottles of the beverage Jack Daniels into the crowd to rile them up." I gazed from the TV to my pile of folded clothes when I saw a familiar face. My chest tightened as I stood in front of the box flashing the face I never thought I'd see again. 

I-it couldn't be right? I squinted my eyes as I hoped my mind was playing tricks. That was Frank. My Frank. There was no mistake about it. He changed his name like he told me about. He's still as handsome as ever and from what I can tell a damn good way to fame with his band. 

My mind went blank at the thought of seeing the boy who stole my heart at 18 again after six years. The news reporter continued. "The band's next concert will be right here in Sixx's hometown San Jose. The show will be held this Thursday at 7:00 pm. Be sure to grab those tickets." This was insane. I haven't seen this boy in years, and here he was a big rockstar on the rise.

He probably doesn't even remember me like he said he would. He's a rockstar for crying out loud. He's got girls at his feet. He dyed his hair black, but at least he still hides behind it like he used to. He could still be the shy guy I knew when he was 19. I remember when we talked about his band a year and a half into dating.

Five years ago

"I don't want to tie you down, Frank. I mean you're going to be famous. I don't want you to worry about some girl back home while you're making your way into fame." I expressed to Frank as I felt tears in my eyes.

He told me about his band and how he could get a record deal. I didn't want to tie him down when this was his dream.

"Stelle you could never tie me down. You could be one of those famous rockstar wives that the magazines talk about. You'll be backstage cheering me on." He smiled grabbing my hands in his. His bright green eyes filled with excitement. 

I sniffled as a giggle left my lips at the thought. "You really think so?" I bit my lip out of nerves. Frank shook his head. "I know so." he leaned in and kissed my lips so softly I knew he meant every word. 

"I love you Starry Eyes." he smiled at me calling me the nickname he had given me since our first 'date' at the fair. "I love you too Frankie"

Back to 1984

In the end, it didn't work out. Frank and I ended up fighting about scheduling and not having enough time to spend together. He left to start his career in his band, and I didn't really get the chance to celebrate for him. Of course, I was happy for him, but I was still in love with him and grieved him not being near me.

I break from my thoughts as I hear my phone ringing on the side table. I go to pick it up.

"Did you see who was on TV?" I heard Jessica's voice ask through the phone. I sighed as I played with the cord. "Yeah, I did. What's your point?" I heard Jess scoff on the other end.

"My point? Stelle the guy you've been in love with for six years just popped up on TV and is on tour here in San Jose, and you're asking what my point is?" she yelled frantically through the phone that I had to bring it away from my ear.

I know what she's getting at, and it won't happen. "Jess we were teenagers. It's not like we were destined to be together forever." I said. I heard Jess take a heavy breath before speaking. "You know what? No. That's not it. Do you even remember how he treated you? He was so in love with you anyone could see that. That kind of love doesn't just disappear." She rambled as I tried to faze her out. I focused on the weather now on TV. 

"Even one of his songs is about you!" she yelled which made me stop and listen. "A song? c'mon, Jess how could-" she cut me off. "The song is called Starry Eyes Stella" she corrected me. I froze. There's no way there's a song called Starry Eyes.

Jessica explained how she knew from a friend who had an album, and she was looking through it and saw the name. Then she saw the cover and saw Frank's- Nikki's face. This is so stressful when it shouldn't be.

"They're having a concert at Civic Center this Thursday. We should go" she explained. My eyes widened. "Are you insane!? No absolutely not." That's a recipe for disaster, for sure. I picked at my nails out of habit thinking of scary situations that could happen if I went.

"Please, Estelle! You need to get closure or something at least! It's been too long for the both of you. " she has a point I guess. I run through my mind all the bad scenarios that could happen.

He could not recognize me which would break me. He could recognize me and completely ignore me. Or he could recognize me, and we start talking again ending in another heartbreak I know neither of us need. But I have to take a chance sometimes.

"...fine."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

Things are getting interesting..🤭

Yes, I listened to Starry Eyes and Hungry Eyes while writing this okay!

-rockonbabe