★𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨-𝙀𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙧★

✧.*Crazy Nights✧.*

This was requested by LittleCeasarsVixen <3
This is a part 2!
I'm actually very proud of this one ngl

Peep the pic above ;)

RIP Eric you beautiful soul🤍🕊️

Disclaimer :swearing, and some steamy action.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Year:1988

suzy pov

We made it to his place babbling about what new movies are out and what we could watch.

The air was chilly on my bare skin as I could feel my cheeks turn rosie.

He opened the door for me motioning as a ladies first gesture. Making it into his house was too good to be true. It was huge and this was just the walk in room.

Then leading to the living room with a fireplace, beautiful leather couch, and a huge TV which I know probably costed more than my rent.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Eric cleared his throat

"This is mi casa. Hopefully it's comfy enough for you to relax in. Don't want a pretty girl like you to be tense." He said shaking his head

"Did you just call me pretty?" I asked with a smirk watching his neck grow red. "N-nah I meant-" "Ah no you called me pretty. Wow this is a new look for THE Eric Carr for blushing" I teased

His whole face becoming more red by the second at my teasing. "Oh fuck off" he waved as I giggled knowing that'll get to him.

I leaned against the wall feeling a little tired from standing with my cane. As I leaned back Eric took the opportunity to keep looking at me.

"What?" "Nothing it's just-" he cutt himself off

"I hope you don't find this insanely weird but, I have to say you have beautiful eyes" he moved a strand of my brown hair behind my ear to get a better look.

My cheeks flushed as I looked down smiling. "Is that a line Carr?" I asked looking deep into his doe eyes.

"Of course not" he said with a sling of sarcasm. We stared at each other for a little longer.