★ 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧-𝘼𝙭𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚★

⋆。˚Our Forever ⋆。˚
This was requested by MetalDiva sorry it took so long!

Just a fair warning this switches point of views a lot.

Disclaimer:Drinking, suggestive topics

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷

Year:1992Reno NevadaKayla pov

Year:1992
Reno Nevada
Kayla pov

As I looked in the mirror at my beautiful white dress, I still can't believe it's happening. Axl and I are getting married. We've been together for a year and on our anniversary he proposed at the strip where we met.

As I got my bouquet, heading to my bride's maid's, my breath started getting heavy. Not because of second thoughts, but because this is a moment I've been looking forward too since forever.

I walked into the room, hearing gasps and 'oh my gosh'. "Kayla, you look amazing!" Kendall, my best friend and maid of honor squealed as I could only blush and thank her. Everyone came up to do the finishing touches before we headed to the door

Everyone came to me for finishing touches before we headed to the door. I met my dad with his compliments of his little girl all grown up and waited for the double doors to open.

Axl pov

I've adjusted my bow tie for the hundredth time. I'm so damn nervous I might faint. Slash keeps smirking at me. Some best man. Hearing the soft humming of the piano, I know what's coming.

As the doors opened, my breath hitched. I see my breathtaking soon to be wife wearing her beautiful dream white dress. I feel the tears brimming in my eyes as I sniff to try and suck it up and not let Kayla see. I just know I stopped breathing while looking in her eyes.

This is the moment I've waited for since I met Kayla. I bought the ring three months after we started dating. Her hair laid gently on her shoulders as she stood in front of me with her dad. He shook my hand, passing her to me. I took her small hands in my big ones. She sees my tears and gently wipes my cheek with the pad of her thumb.

Skip 3rd person.

"You may now kiss the bride." The minister spoke. Axl didn't wait a second, bringing Kayla to him. Cupping her back and smashing his lips to hers. Her hands locking around his neck and into his smooth, ginger hair.

Their smiles took over the kiss as the excitement was too much to handle. As they broke away, Kayla giggled, seeing her husband having a trace of her nude lipstick on his thin lips.

Wiping away the color, Axl smiled down at her brightly. "My beautiful wife." He said, brushing his nose gingerly against hers. "My adoring handsome husband." She whispered back. All the cheering of the family and friends faded out as both Axl and Kayla focused on each other.

"I'm honored to announce." The minister began as Kayla got her bouquet from her brides' maid. "Mr and Mrs William Axl Rose!" Axl took Kayla's hand running down the isle, laughing loudly at their special day as applause could be heard in the back round.

Reception Kayla's pov

Slash was giving his best man speech with a glass of Jack in his hand. "He kept rambling about this girl he met on the strip and how sweet and hot she was. We couldn't get him to shut up for hours!" Everyone laughs at him exposing his best friend.

My laugh got louder as I turned to see Axl's face flushed with red. I cupped his cheeks of embarrassment with an 'aww' before pecking his lips. "But in all seriousness, Kayla's the right one for Axl. She brings out the best in him and some things I have never seen. This girl is like a sister to me, and I love you both. To Axl and Kayla." He toasted his drinks as we lifted our champagne.

"Now it's time for the newly wedded couple's first dance. Make room on the dance floor." The DJ announced. Axl stood up and held his hand out to me. "May I have this dance, Mrs. Rose?" He smirked, bowing forward a little. I smiled back
taking his hand heading to the dance floor.

Once we met the floor, our song 'High Enough' by Damn Yankees started playing through the speakers. Axl's hands rested on my hips as mine we're on his shoulders. Our foreheads together with our noses brushing gently against one another. We swayed slowly until the music started to pick up.

♫Don't say goodnight♩

♫Say you're gonna stay forever♩

Axl spin me around with our beaming smiles through to the chorus.

♩Can you take me high enough♫

The only person I saw I that crowded room was him. My husband. Future father of my children.

3rd person pov

. Axl looked deep into Kayla's eyes, thinking she was the most beautiful woman in the world. He was lucky to have her. "Y'know, I love our wedding. Seeing our friends and family here to celebrate with us, but I can't wait for our honeymoon." He whispered slyly.

" Oh yeah? And what are you planning on this honeymoon, exactly?" Kayla asked, looking from his list filled dark green eyes. She already knew all of what he was thinking about.

"How I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with you." He spoke gently. Kayla's cheeks filled with pink at her husband's sweet words. "I also can't wait to rip this dress off you and kiss every place of your soft skin. I can't wait to see what's underneath." He smirked, leaning in kissing her neck.

Of course, he's seen everything already, but this was their only honeymoon. To them, it's like their first time all over again.

*30 minutes later

. With Kayla smashing cake into Axl's face and him doing the same, it was time for their leave. Cheering and rice was all around the happy couple running to their new 92' red Camaro. Axl dipping his wife and kissing her passionately before all the girls lined up for the bouquet.

Saying goodbyes, Axl held the door open for her to get in before hurrying to the driver's side. Leaving the church, the newly weds were filled with excitement. Axl put his calloused hand up Kayla's dress to hold her thigh before driving. "Let the honeymoon begin."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷