★𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧-𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙭★

⋆。˚Dance With Me Rockstar ⋆。˚
This was requested by Looks_That_Kill I loved this idea Hope you enjoy!

Also pictures of younger Nikki!!!!^^

Disclaimer:smoking
1977

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
🍷
The intoxicating Snell of bright cigarettes filled the streets. Izzy and Nikki sat on the sidewalk of their neighborhood talking about their future.

"No Nikkie, you have to understand death to get the meaning of life." You said taking a puff of your cigarette. The smoke feeling your lungs causing your tense muscles to relax. "That's your look okay? But I'm saying life sucks no matter what." Nikki said causing you both to laugh.

You and Nikki haven't been able to talk recently due to his horrid life at home. Any chance you both had to talk,you take it.

"What about your band? If you go through with that then life won't suck. We're young Nik we've got all the time in the world " You said looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. He took a long drag if his cigarette before responding.

"I'm still working on that." He spoke seeing the smoke falling from his lips. You shook your head with a soft smile before continuing.

"The paradox is that death makes life whole. Death is a natural part of life's cycle of development." You spoke gazing at your best friend who your lucky enough to call your boyfriend of almost 2 years.

He looked at you with wide eyes "Where the hell did you get that?! Since when are you Shakespeare or some shit? One of those dead guys." He asked shockingly as his bud was hanging on his rough finger tips ready for another puff.

You shrugged " I read it in a book for class." " Damn, my poor baby's turning into a nerd." He said shaking his head. You rolled your eyes pushing his shoulder making him chuckle." I am not! Take that back!" You said threatening him with your curled fist.

He wrapped his arms around you as both of you 'fought' on the dusty sidewalk of your neighborhood. Laughing as you both didn't take anything in context at that moment.

After all the laughter died down, your eyes met his sparkling green ones. Realizing he softly pinned you down.

"Izzy, you have no idea what you mean to me. You're always there for me and take my shit when you don't even have to. I hope you know." He was cut off by a cold feeling on the back of his head.

Both of you looked up as it started to pour. Nikki cursing about his cigarette and you shocked at the sudden rainfall. Looking back into each other's eyes noticing the closeness as your both drenched.

You started laughing with each other. Smiles wide at the love for one another. Both of you in love with each other and never letting go of that. You stood up and held out your hand to him. "Come dance with me rockstar." You said leaning your hand more towards him.

He looked at you with his million dollar smirk and you both ran into the streets and started slow dancing. A twirl and a laugh every now and then. The soft sound of the rain hitting the ground making a relaxing environment.

Nikki's eyes never leaving yours as he spoke gently. "I love you Iz." His soft voice lingering in your ears. "I love you too Nikki." Seeing his eyes wrinkle as he smiled widened. Placing his lips on yours.

One hand on your cheek with the other on your soaked back bringing you closer. Moving your hands through his soaked hair smiling into the kiss as your lips moved slowly with each other's. That night, is something niether of you will forget.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷

I hope you enjoyed!