★𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙢 𝙊𝙪𝙩-𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙧★

This was requested by megadethismybae I hope you like it!

He's so pretty I wanna cry

Disclaimer:MATURE content, swearing, drinking, mentions of drug and alcohol abuse,

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

Year:1990

The Roxy

Steven's pov

I was aware that my addiction was out of control and that I was becoming unreliable. I missed rehearsals, went up to practice intoxicated or high, and even got into fights with my bandmates. But music was my escape, a way of dealing with the upheaval in my life. It was the one thing that made me feel alive. And now it's gone. I felt lost, like a ship without a captain. Without music, I had no idea who I was. It was my identity, my passion, and my reason for life. But now, while I sit alone in this dark and dirty bar, I realize that my addiction has consumed me.

Now I'm sitting in at the bar, drowning myself with alcohol. I might as well meet my dealer outside to start a line and end the day on a high note. It feels like just the other day that I was a carefree and ambitious person with hopes and goals to strive for. But somewhere along the road, I got dissatisfied with life and turned to substances to dull the pain. And now I'm sitting here, relying on my dealer and a bartender to get me through the day.

"Steve, you good man? I haven't seen you this fuckin down since the tour was set back," the bartender Jason asked as he cleaned the glasses around the bar. I took the last sip of the strong drink and slammed the glass on the table. "Yeah, well, Jason, I don't have to worry about the damn tour on set back anymore. They fuckin kicked me out." I sighed and waited for another drink. I could see Jason's mouth drop from the corner of my eye. It's fuckin hypocritical. They all do lines and drink. What's one more from me? I kept contact with the wood in front of me."Oh shit, dude, I'm so sorry" Jason poured me a new drink and slid it to me.

"It's the shits, man. If I can help, let me know," he said with empathy. Jason was a good guy. He knew the band personally from how we used to come by a lot. I held my hand to stop him from continuing. "Nah, I'm good but thank you. I appreciate it," I said, backing my drink down my throat. I was sitting at the bar, lost in thought and sipping on my stiff drink, when I felt someone near me.

I felt a tapping on my shoulder. I just assumed it was a fan trying to talk. Normally, I wouldn't mind it, but today isn't the right day. "Look, I'm not really in the mood to sign anything, man. Sorry," I said, bringing the glass to my lips. "Oh well, good thing I'm not here for an autograph." a sweet voice broke me out of my trance. I knew that voice. Once I heard that familiar voice, I knew it immediately; it reverberated within me like a wonderful symphony transcending the world.