★𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙨𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙖★

⋆。˚Sudsy Seduction⋆。˚
This is part 2 of EightiesxPlaymate request<3
Disclaimer: making out?
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Year:1987
Slippery When Wet Tour
Richie's pov

The Next Day

"Thank you goodnight!" Jon yelled as the roadies got our stuff covered as we head backstage. Drenched in sweat, I grabbed a water from Jon and gulped it down. "Nice one guys. Let's get some rest,we get tomorrow off only" Jon patted my shoulder in a hug.

"and unlike Richie here, I plan to take it easy with a relaxation" the guys laughed at as I shyly smiled. " Hey Dave took a stripper home" I nodded the bottle towards David as he smirked. "Only for the night then she left" he shrugged. We all laughed and headed towards our dressing rooms. Jon behind me.

"What did I walk into exactly,or do I even want to know?" Jon asked with a smile. I shook my head.
"We didn't do anything. I wish" I whispered the last part. "She gave me some kind a'....sudsy seduction" I said trying to find the right words. Jon chuckled shaking his head.

"Whatever you say man, I'll see ya tomorrow maybe" we went our separate ways heading to our rooms.i walked to mine as I opened the door and stopped in the doorway. The girl from last night, sitting on the leather couch. In MY dressing room.

Her legs sprawled out as the beautiful model she is. She waved her fingers at me in such a sexy way. "Oh h-hey..what-how did you get here?" I asked stunned as I shut the door behind me looking both ways out before shutting it.

She laughed before sitting up straight adjusting her leather skirt. " I passed as one of your little groupies. Guess you get a lot of em superstar" she smirked sending chills on my skin.

I scratched the back of my neck feeling my face heat up. "No need to be ashamed. You're one of the biggest bands right now" she shrugged. I tried to switch the topic around. " I never did catch the name sweetheart"

She got up slowly,her 'Slippery When Wet' crop top riding up her stomach. She stood in front of me,our chests together. "Tell ya what" she started. " I'll tell you in exchange for a drink..and a whole night" Her arms now locked around my neck.

My breath quickened. It's not just attraction,I feel drawn to her. I want to get to know her. "I'll take that so I can get to know a beautiful girl. I teased placing my hands on her hips.

She giggled at my actions before she leaned to my earb. "Well y'know what they say about rockstars, could I test that theory?" Her lips brushing against the skin under my ear. "You can test anything you want with me" I breathed

She smirked at my eagerness, brushing our lips together. "The names Y/N superstar" she whispered smashing our lips together. Our tongues fighting for a win. My hands bring her body closer by her hips. Her's winning in the end.

Her painted nails tugging at the ends of my hair making the kiss deeper and more heated. I backed her up towards the couch as she straddled my lap, not breaking the intense kiss.

After a long make out session, I pulled away reluctantly as we breathed hard together. I gazed at her swollen, red, lips before speaking. "So how bout that drink sweetheart?"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷