★𝙎𝙚𝙭, 𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨,& 𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙉'𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡-𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝★

。˚Sex, Drugs, & Rock N Roll ⋆。˚

This is part 2 of -HighwxytoHxll- request
I'm so sorry if they're are any errors. I've had to re-type it a couple times :)

Disclaimer:talks about drinking, making out?
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Year:1988
Audrey's apartment
Audrey's pov

I woke up to my head pounding and a swollen face. I could feel the heat bouncing off my face as I rubbed my puffy eyes gently. The pit in my stomach filling with dread of starting the day. I stare at the ceiling contemplating whether to get up or fall back asleep.

My eyes started to close slowly by the second. When I hear a sound of knocking made my eyes wide. I looked to my clock on my side table as it read 8:27. Who'd be here this early? I shrugged it off thinking I was hearing things until I heard more knocks.

I grudgly threw my warm blanket off my now cold and still body. I walked to my door to look through the peep hole to see a head of curls. I sighed not ready to address the previous conversation.

I opened the door seeing him in black sweatpants, his reboks, and a white tank top. He put his hands in his pockets before speaking. "Hey" he mumbled looking at me with a sorry expression. "Hi" I mumbled back softly leaning on the door for him to come in.

"I'll be right back " I said softly shutting the door going to my bathroom to brush my teeth. That's always the first thing I do when I wake up.

After I got done, I headed to the living room where Saul was standing waiting for me. Once he spotted me he came towards me. "Look Saul, if you're still drunk and if this is about last night-" I was cut off by Saul's hands on my cheeks as he looked deep into my eyes.

"I'm no where near drunk. I know what I'm doing." He mumbled looking from my lips to my eyes. Then finally his soft, plump lips met mine. I couldn't comprehend what was going on at that moment until his rough hands moved to the bare skin of my waist where my shirt had ridden up ,pushing me gently against the closest wall.

My hands met his neck scratching his soft curly locks as I kissed back. The kiss was slow and longing. Our lips moving together like missing puzzle pieces. His tongue meeting mine as it gently searched my mouth. I felt peace in that moment with him, never wanting it to end as I hummed softly into the kiss.

I was between him and the wall. He kissed my bottom lip as we pulled away breathless. Our foreheads connected looking deep into each other's eyes. He was the first one to break the silence.

"I'm sorry for not seeing how stupid I was being and for not seeing the beautiful woman that's been in front of me forever." He let out an airy chuckle as I smiled. " When I thought you didn't feel the same, I surrounded myself with....well you know. And I promise not to do such awful things to you anymore." He said brimming deep into my eyes.

" I love you Audrey and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." My whole body was giddy at that moment at his sweet words. " I love you too Saul. I guess we're both idiots for not saying anything sooner." I laughed locking my arms around his neck as his arms tightened around to my back closing his hands together.

" Eh we'll say idiots in love." He joked his lips tug a smile before kissing me again.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷

Ta da! Feel free to request!