★𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙨𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙖★

⋆。˚Sudsy Seduction ⋆。˚
This was requested by EightiesxPlaymate I like the way they think with this request. So sorry it took so long! <3
There will be a part 2 as well!!

Disclaimer: some sexual content(not really), swearing
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Year:1987
The Seventh Veil
Richie's pov
Slippery When Wet Tour

The smell of cheap perfume, desperation
and alcohol filled my senses as we walked
into The Seventh Veil. Men over the place with nothing but lust filled eyes.Girls half naked all over the place. Any mans dream.

"Alright fellas" Dave yelled slapping me and Jonon our shoulders. "Let's get fuckin lucky tonight!" The boys whoop'd in the crowd
Tico and Dave going to the front stage. Alec,Jon,and I going to the bar. "I thing we killed it, I've never heard that people scream for an encore" Alec laughed as we ordered our drinks.

" Yeah man, it was awesome" I said shaking my glass a little. We could hear Dave's voice in the background flirting up some chick with big tits. Tico just sat and watched the show on front of him.

"Dude you seem tense. Loosen up" Jon shook my shoulders a little. "I know you wanna get laid. Or at least you need to." Tico smirked looking behind him to David and Tico. "Let's go see them girls!" He pulled me to the front of the stage where the girls were dancing.

As I was watching the guys drool over the women, a certain sign caught my attention. 'The Bathtub ' What the hell is that? "I'll be right back" I mumbled to the guys. "Use a rubber" David yelled as he had a girl on his lap. I walked to the bright neon ,white sign covered in bubbles, sparkles, and rhinestones. The walkway covered by beaded curtains made of bubbles. The room a hot pink with bucket filled with bubbles.

The room smelling way better than the outside. Vanilla and brown sugar. Majorly different. There were a few rooms but in the middle a stage with the signature pole and a velvet couch in front of it.
I looked around curiously when a soft voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Can I help you with something?" I jumped a little at the sound before turning around.

I turned to see a beautiful women wearing a champagne, silk robe, and a champagne colored lingerie set. Her long H/C hair curled and teased, perfectly placed on her shoulders. Her name tag spelled out "Bubbles".

Heat rose to my face as she stood there looking gorgeous. "Oh u-um.. I was just lookin around" I said nervously rubbing the back of my red neck. She smiled sweetly before continuing. "Wow, Richie Sambora from Bon Jovi" she snickered "I'm so honored " she smirked placing her painted nails on her heart.

I was in a trance from her soft and sexy voice. It's enough to make a man weak at the knees.
My hormones getting bthe best of me like a teenager. "You can, only if you want to sweetheart" I said winking giving back the same energy.

"Well would you like a show superstar?" She asked. Who wouldn't want a show from her? She fucking gorgeous and nice. "Anything from you" she smirked with those beautiful lips.

"Well have a seat superstar" she pointed to the couch before going to where the music was playing. I watched as her hips swayed from side to side. I sat back and waited intently.

"Pick your poison" she said turning for me to answer. "Surprise me" I saw a mischievous smirk on her face before turning to the newest Def Leppard album. 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' ringing through my ears. She made her way to the pole swinging gently with her smooth leg wrapped neatly around it.

Her moves were enough to make anyone move around in their seat. She stopped her dance and made her way towards me, our matching smirks.

She swayed her hips, tuning her hands all over her silky, smooth, body. Running down from her plump breasts to her smooth stomach.

I can feel my breath quicken and my body heating up harshly. She hasn't even started the real dance for the chorus and I'm already hooked. 🎵Take a bottle 🎵 She slid slowly on my lap. Grabbing a bottle of bubbly champagne on the table next to me. 🎵Shake it up. Break the bubble. Break it up🎵 she popped the cork as the liquid fell down the valley of her breasts to her stomach. 🎵Pour some sugar on me. Ohh in the name of love🎵

She handed me the bottle as I took a sip. She then took a sip before she started dancing on my lap. Her hips against mine. This has got to be one of the best lap dances I've ever received.

Our faces close together with my breath quickening. Her, biting her lip while looking at mine. I groaned at the feeling, seeing her smirk out of the corner of my eye. I'm sure the guys could hear the lustful noises I was making.

Our eyes met with her movements. My whole body felt so good with her on me. I realized I didn't even know her name. Just her show name. I tried to rasp out the question without letting out more groans. "So since you know- fuck- my name, may I know yours sweetheart?" I asked through the music.

She dropped her robe revealing her almost bare body. She's killing me. She opened her mouth to respond- "Rich! Hey m-woah sorry!" Jon came running in making the gorgeous girl stop dancing, but still on my lap.

" But I'm we gotta go. The guys are totally wasted man. And David just left with that one stripper he's been chatting up" Jon said trying to keep his eyes on me and not the girl in front of him. "Uh yeah I'm coming-or uh I'll be there in a second" I tried to cover the situation below before either of them can see it. Jon leaves with one last look at the girl.

"I'm sorry" "It's okay. You got a band and a tour to get back to I can handle it" she said with a sarcastic smile. She kissed my cheek slowly before getting up. I frowned at the missing feeling. "See ya later superstar" she waved before putting her robe back on and going into the back room.

I stood there frozen. Fuck,I can't control myself. Damn you,Jon.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷