★𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩-𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙭★

⋆。˚Playboy Shoot ⋆。˚

This was requested by EightiesxPlaymate I loved this idea so much. This was inspired by his and Brandi's photoshoot
Disclaimer:make out session, nudity talk, swearing

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷
Year:1989
Italy
Nikki's pov

Camera flashes filled the room with yells of encouragement. Alan, Y/n 's photographer would compliment her over and over. She was posing on the white, silk, sheets. Her bright, smile, shining through the whole room. I pulled a few funny faces to help her out with her less serious faces, which worked in the awkward poses.

Her serious faces, with her lips pursed and her eyes batted were so... sexy. I'm trying to say this without sounding like a pig, she looks so unbelievable in this setting. Her bare,soft, tan body layed out naturally as she looked at the camera.

"Okay Miss Y/N, you can take a break I've got to fix the settings for the next few pictures." Alan said.

I picked up her robe, holding it out for her. She smiles while saying a quiet 'thank you' as she slid it on, we headed to the couch on the side.

"You're looking really good out there. I can see the pages now" I joked holding a magazine next to my face.

"Don't make me blush,Nikki. Besides,it's just a shoot"She said shrugging her shoulders. My mouth fell open in shock. "Are you fuckin kidding me? Y/N, this is a big deal! We're in fuckin Italy for fucks sake" I exclamed as she laughed shaking her head.

I held her hand. "You look amazing! And to think my best friend is Playboy Bunny of the year. You'll be all over every teenage boys room" I exclaimed.

"And definitely in my dressing room or everywhere I go." I flirted whispering in her ear. She gasped slapping my chest playfully.

Of course she's Playboy Bunny of the fucking year! She's gorgeous, sweet, and knows how to make your day. Everyone loves her, of course she'd make the cover.

She pecked my cheek. "Thanks Sixx" she always did that. Everyone would think we're together when we were just so close. We're best friends. I've tried to tell her how I feel, but then I always think about our friendship.

I don't wanna ruin it. I know she doesn't either. Y/N's always been there for me and the guys since 85'. She helped me with my overdose and threatened to beat my ass if I scared her like that again.

"Alright dear, let's get back to it" Alan clapped his hands with his camera. We walked back to the bed with my hand on the pad of her back. I helped her take off her robe, and she sat back on the sheets.

A few poses later, Alan stops. With his hand scratching his chin. "It's missing something, but I don't know what." He squinted. "This is your year! We want it to be perfect!" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head. Covering herself a little with the sheets.

Damn she looks so cute. She has to be doing this on purpose. Alan looked at me, then his eyes widened with a big smile.

He snapped his fingers and pointed at me. "Nikki Sixx posing with Y/N Y/L/N." I looked over at Y/N and she nodded along shrugging a little. "That is if you want to-" "Fuck yeah I'd love to" I cutt him off causing Y/N to laugh a little.