★𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩-𝙄𝙯𝙯𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣★

^ He's to die for(seriously, I love him)

This was requested by isabellemaghinang45 I hope you like it! :)

Disclaimer:cuteness

December 31, 1989

Rainbow Bar and Grill

Izzy's pov

I take a swig from my diluted drink. As I kept myself company. The smoke through the bar filled my lungs, and I faced it, letting the day's tension and anxieties go away with it. The guys had fanned out around me, probably either getting with a girl or trying to. New Years is just a hook-up and drinking holiday, really.

An aura of anticipation covered the room as I sat alone in the corner beside the bar, mimicking the pace of the music freely pouring over the speakers. My sight was drawn unwittingly to her amazing personality in the middle of the busy crowd. My attention was immediately drawn to her captivating presence; her every move caught the attention of everyone around her. My mind was filled with wonder and excitement as I considered the mystery beneath her intriguing beauty, immersed in a sea of blending voices and clinking glasses.

Y/n. There's something about her that draws me in. It's as if she has this magnetic force pulling me towards her that I can't resist. My pulse skips a beat, and my palms begin to sweat whenever I see her. It's crazy how much she affects me. I find myself thinking about her all the time, wondering what she's up to, what she's thinking, and whether she's thinking about me. It's as if she's taken over my head, and I can't get away from her. Anyone would call me whipped if they knew how I felt about her. She's been our roadie for two years now, and she's also gotten close with the other guys.

Her smile has a mesmerizing impact, capable of brightening even the darkest corners of any room she enters. Its light surrounds her astounding beauty and her unique charm and kindness.

I didn't even notice Steven sitting beside me until I heard him laugh. "Dude, just go talk to her; I'm sure she'd love the company." he hit my shoulder, egging me on. I just shrugged looking around the crowd.  "I-I don't know man, I don't think so. She looks like she's having the time of her life." I gestured to where y/n was dancing with a friend she brought with her. Her bright smile shone through the whole room.

"She'd have no problem with you talking to her. Look, she's going to sit down," Steven pointed at y/n, "And her friend is going to get another drink. Now your chance, go go go." Steven pulled me up and shoved my shoulders her way. I glared at him and shook myself as I made my way to her. I see her looking around the room before he eyes land on me. Her smile beamed at the sight of me. I couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and happiness wash over me as I returned her smile. I quickly made my way over to her, taking the seat beside her.