★𝙎𝙚𝙭, 𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨,& 𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙉'𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡-𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝★

⋆。˚Sex, Drugs, & Rock N Roll ⋆。˚

This was requested by -HighwxytoHxll- I hope you like it! Btw look at the gif oml

Disclaimer:drinking,smoking
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Year:1988
Audrey's apartment
Audrey's pov

In my life, simple is something I love for. And being best friends with Saul or now should I say Slash, is definitely not simple. Saul and I have been best friends since birth. He used to be the sweetest guy but now he's the gutair player from Guns N Roses. A complete asshole.

I was sitting in my chair. MTV on in the background with a book in my hand. It was peaceful and not to mention simple. Until I hear my door bust open. My whole body shifted to the door to see Saul stumbling in my apartment.

The reek of Jack Daniels filled my apartment. He had his leather jacket, ripped black jeans, and top hat on the mess of his head. He didn't have a shirt on so his sweaty chest on on shown.

His sunglasses hung off his fingers as he peered around the room then his eyes landed on me. His face turning into a confused look.

"I-is this your idea o-of a Friday night?" He slurred while shutting the door walking over to me with a tip in his step. He wasn't drunk but definitely tipsy.

I scoffed " Hello to you too. Well at least I'm not ruining my lungs and liver. " I said getting off of my pushing past him to turn the TV off. Grabbing my book, and heading to my bedroom with Saul following shortly behind me.

" You're so boring Audrey. Get out more. Have fun! " Saul spoke taking a cigarette from his jacket and lightning it before taking a puff.

He tilted his neck to light his bud. I could see a few dark red spot across his neck. I felt my heart break at the image of other women with him. Yes, he's a rockstar now but I've been in love with him for as long as I can remember. It hurts..

" Sorry I'm not being brainless and leaving empty Jack bottles and having women throwing themselves at me as they beg for just one night. " I said sarcastically looking at Saul from my closet. My body just filling with anger.

" Damn, what's your problem?" He asks oblivious to what my point is. "My problem is you Slash." I spat finally turning my whole body to face him. I could see a hint of hurt in his eyes. I have never called him by anything other than his name or our nicknames for each other.

"I don't even know who you are anymore. All I hear is what a life of a rockstar is like. Do you even realize what harm you're doing to yourself and the people that care about you? And your telling me to let loose and all that shit! I don't want any part of that!!" I yelled my arms flaying every which way. Saul just stared at me as smoke filled the small room. He didn't know how to respond.

"I can't just sit here and worry about you and what you put yourself through and where you might end up. It's torture to think about what goes how going to the Whiskey almost everyday has changed you so much. It's fine to go at least once or maybe twice a week, but every single night? It's ruining. I miss the old Saul. I miss the guy that use to go to the park with me and laugh at the dogs we see.... I miss the guy I fell in love with. " My voice cracking in the end.

My eyes brimming withtears but I didn't dare let them fall. The room fell silent as I waited for him to speak. We we're just staring at each other.After not hearing anything, I took a breath. Wiping my eyes before speaking"Look Saul you don't have to say it back. I just had to get it off my chest. If you need a place to crash, my couch is welcome but I'm going to bed." I said my voice hoarse from the yelling.

I went into my bathroom slowly shutting the door behind me. My poor eyes were bloodshot red from all my closed emotions. I splashed cold water on my face doing my routine before changing into some pajamas. As I left my bathroom, I went to the living room expecting to see Saul asleep on my couch seeing nothing but his hair.

But he wasn't there and my door was locked. He left. What did I expect? I probably just ruined our friendship.

I went to my room slipping on my bed under the covers and tried my hardest to fall asleep

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷

Yes there will be a part 2 don't worry!
-rockonbabe :)