★𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧'𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙀𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣★

This was requested by spankthru212 this is part 2 I seriously love this request.

He's so cute^ 

Disclaimer:some steammyy action, swearing

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

Year:1981
New Year's Eve Party at Bar
Cassidy's pov

I look at the clock and see it's already 2:07 am and Eddie looks wasted out of his damn mind. Michael has been trying to calm him down, but it's no use. Alex and David were off in la la land with some girls, so they had no idea what was going on, and Angelica was talking to some guy who had offered to buy her a drink. It's just Eddie and me.

He started dancing on the bar table and ended up in my lap laughing his ass off at my nervous and frightened face. My mood shifted the moment Eddie put his lips on mine and continued like nothing happened.

"Eddie, I think you've had enough. Let me take that." I said, directing my hands towards the possible millionth drink in his hands. He ran out of cigarettes an hour ago. He pouted like a child and pushed his bottom lip out while whining.

"Nooo. You're n-no fun. C'mon, let's d-dance a l-little. Live a little Cass!" he said throwing his hands in the air giggling like a child as he started to drag me to the dance floor again.

I pulled away from his grip before grabbing his arm and taking him to Angelica. She was too busy talking up the guy to notice I was there for the first 2 minutes before I waved my hands in front of her face like a mad person to get her attention.

"I'm taking him home. He can barely walk at this point. You can have the car since his apartment isn't too far. Plus, I know you'll need it. I'll call you later." I told her as she nodded, looking at Eddie as he looked around at everyone like a child in a zoo. Wide-eyed and gaping at the people around him.

"I'll let the guys know if they ever turn up." She rolled her eyes before returning to the previous conversation with the stud beside her.

As I dragged Eddie outside of the bar I hear Michael drunkenly yell, "Get some Halen!" laughing in the background. I glare at the corner where I hear the voice come from. The last thing I need is Roth making this any more of an upsetting night.

I searched my pockets to make sure I had everything. "Okay, Eds. I'm gonna take you home. Do you know where your keys are? "I asked, trying to get his attention as he kept looking at his surroundings.

"I-In my p-pock-ket." He smirked at his own words thinking he was so smooth. "Well, could you try and get them so I can take you home?" I asked, slowly losing my patience for my drunken best friend.