★𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙-𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙇𝙚𝙚★

✧.*.The Only Girl I Need ✧.*.

^ I ship lol

^ I ship lol

This was requested by -Somebody_to_Love-
I hope you like it!!

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

Disclaimer:some mature content,swearing

Year:1986

Tommy's Place

3rd person pov

Eve waited for her boyfriend to get home finally. She had been waiting for him to get done with the coordinates of his music video for his band's new single. She admired how he filled the apartment with vintage posters and new vinyl records, giving it a comfortable and artistic feel.

 She couldn't help but think about how lucky she was to have Tommy in her life while she waited for him. He was not only a very talented drummer, but he was also kind and loving, constantly making her feel loved and cherished. 

She remembered how she was lured to his fun personality the first time they met at a party for his band at a bar on the strip and how they hit it off immediately. Of course, there were rumors of him and other women, and his playboy image was something anyone could notice. 

But all of that stopped when Tommy met Eva. She'd been with him for six months and couldn't picture her life without him.

She smiled as she remembered all of the times they spent together, from spontaneous road trips to romantic getaways. Tommy was always able to make her laugh and have a wonderful time. The boys adored Eva and begged Tommy not to let her be "the one who got away." But it wasn't just the excitement and delight that kept their relationship going; it was also their deep connection and understanding of one another.

They were one other's confidantes, constantly listening and supporting each other through life's ups and downs, especially with Tommy being in the public eye. It caused a lot more attention now that he was in a serious relationship. 

Eva's heart skipped a beat as she heard the door open and hurried to welcome Tommy with an embrace and a kiss. Tommy's eyes lit up at the sight of his beautiful girlfriend. He threw his bag on the floor, lifting up the girl in his arms like she weighed nothing. "Fuck, I've missed you like crazy," he sighed into her neck. He breathed in her addicting scent of vanilla and cinnamon. Eva smiled into his hair, feeling really small against her lanky boyfriend. 

She pulled away from his hair. "I miss you too; how did pre-production go?" she asked, wrapping her legs around his thin waist. "It was good, but I would have rather have been here with you." he grinned. Eva rolled her eyes, letting go of the boy to and on the floor. "Oh, whatever. I made you some dinner. It's in the oven." She intertwined their hands, leading him to the kitchen.