★𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣-𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙇𝙚𝙚★

⋆。˚Match Made In Heaven⋆。˚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

🍷
This is a request from Artzee_Dorito I hope you like it! Again I'm sorry it took so long

(Her dress)

Disclaimer:swearing,drinking, making out?,switches povs a lot
1987
Boy's pov

The boys were in the studio about to finish their new album. They were going over their "Girls, Girls, Girls" album details before launching. An aggravated Vince comes into the room, going straight to the fridge and poped a glass of Jack. "Woah, what's got your panties in all wadded up?"Mick chuckled at the blonde as he fiddled with his gutair pick.

Vince huffed after taking a sip " It's those love birds out there! They're basically barely paying attention to the people around em' " Vince exclaimed while Nikki nodded his head in agreement. " Yeah I know. It's like they're completely oblivious to the others in the room." He said agreeing with the singer.

Before they could countinued their conversation, a laughing Tommy and Savannah bursted through the door hand in hand. The three band members eyed the 'friends' as Savannah bid them goodbye while looking for her coat. "Well guys, I gotta go but I'll see you later." She said hugging each of them. The boys adored her lie a sister. All except the drummer who was head over heels for the girl.

She handed Tommy her jacket because he wanted to help her put it on. "I love you in this coat." He whispered slyly into her ear as she smiled kissing his cheek. Helping her put on her coat, he was ready to walk her to her car. "Hey before we go, I'm gonna chat with the guys real quick." Tommy said.

Savannah walked out going going to the lobby to wait for him. She knew she couldn't leave without him or he would be upset. He never let her do anything by herself when he was around.

Tommy pov

"So how's the Mrs?" The terror Twins asked with a smug smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes as the other's laughed. I shut the door before I countinue. "Ha ha,lookInneed your guys' help." I pleaded slouching down on the couch next to Vince. "What'd you need drummer?" Mick groaned crossing his arms over his chest already uninterested.

I took a deep breath before speaking. "I need you guys to set Savannah and I up, but make it look like it was all your idea." I said as calm and quickly as possible. The room was silent for a little. "Or" Vince announced. I knew a smartass remark was coming up. "You could grow some balls and ask her out yourself." Vince sassed causing the rest of the guys to laugh.