★𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚-𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚★

⋆。˚Rock You Like A Hurricane ⋆。˚

This was requested by AlexaGomez761
The scorpions definitely deserve credit for some of the best songs out there

Disclaimer: smoking, language, mature content(I tried)

∘₊✧──────✧₊

Year:1984
Bar on the sunset strip
Lexie's pov

Music blaring, the smell of strong alcohol, and joints filled the large room. Any after party has it's specialities and now I know why. "Will you stop looking around like a little kid Lexie and get your ass over here!" Tina yelled from the bar. Damn how many shots has she had already?

We decided to have some fun from our low life way of living. I made my way over as she's talking to the bartender. "Geez you'd think you'd notice if a red head was missing. " She joked as I sipped on my drink. "I don't even understand why we're here. I mean we already had enough at the concert let alone a party " I expressed looking around the room.

" Oh c'mon I'm not fucking stupid. I saw you making goo-goo eyes at the lead singer. Maybe you'll get get tonight" Tina shrugged and laughed as I choked on my drink. " Fuck, I need a smoke. Do you have to be so loud? Besides let's just say we've met before. " " Wait what? Hold up you've hooked up with Klaus Meine before and never told me?! " She whisper yelled punching my arm her jaw dropping. "Because it was like a walk of shame" I muttered back.

" It was months ago okay? Let it go." "Hell no! Tell me everything!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes gulping down my last drop in the glass before slamming it down asking for another. " Matthias and I have met a few times from him buying strings. And obviously he's the bassist of the band so he introduced us. He invited me over to their hotel room for some get together or whatever." " And why wasn't I there? " She intervened raising an eyebrow. " That was the night you had to work double shift remember?" She nodded for me to countinue.

"Anyways Klaus and I were drunk and playing truth or dare and one thing led to another and so on. " I waved my hand dismissing the millions of questions she was about to ask before taking another drink.

Thirty minutes went by and we were dancing in the middle. Everyone against one another, either drunk or high out of their minds. Tina was both not surprisingly. I feel a tap on my shoulder as the next song came on. Figuring it's a drunk guy asking to dance I roll my eyes ready to tell them to fuck off.

"Listen I don't want to da- oh hey Matt!" I stopped my words seeing Matthias standing there with a smile. "Haven't seen ya in a while" he gently hugged me. "Y'know it's not hard to spot a fiesty red head as yourself in a big room" he laughed making me scoff. "That's what she was talking about" I pointed behind me to Tina. Matt looked at Tina as she winked at him. They introduced each other as I was basically third wheeling within these three minutes.

I looked around the room full of drunken people dancing. "I'm gonna get some air. Don't worry I'll be back soon" sarcasm rolling off my tongue, knowing they're too busy eye-fucking each other to tell if I was gone. Stepping outside of the bar I leaned against the brick wall digging in my pocket for a smoke. "Long time no see, sweetness" a voice said making me drop my lighter.

I turned to my left to see someone coming out of the dark corner. Klaus walks out with his stupid smirk with a cigarette dangling from his lips. I leaned my head to the side. "Been a while Klaus." I lit my cigarette before taking a deep breath. "I didn't think I'd see ya again. Thought you had enough of me" His thick accent poking through as he spoke to me. I shook my head laughing a little.

"Never get enough of the Klaus Meine. Most girls would just die to in your arms" rolling my eyes looking at him as he let out a chuckle. "You can't full me sweetness. I saw you looking at me up on that stage. Couldn't take your eyes off me if you tried. " He moved closer to where I could smell his strong familiar cologne. "I bet you don't even remember, considering how fucked up we were" he whispered looking deep in my eyes with that smile.

I tilted my head to the side squashing my smoke. "Then why don't you remind me" I said smirking. I didn't care what would happen next all I knew was that we hadn't seen each other in a while and he looked good. Smirking widely he threw his cigarette, smashing his lips in mine. My back against the rough wall, putting his hands under my top gripping my bare waist. I slid my hands into his hair pulling him closer and closer by the minute.

He deepened the kiss, his right hand unlacing my pants painfully slow. His tongue pushed deeper into the kiss. The last lace fell as his hand inched into my underwear pushing the material aside. His finger slowly moving in circular motions teasing me before entering. I broke the kiss needing air, as his lips went to my neck biting and slopingly kissing the tender skin. I whimpered as his fingers moved faster. "K-klaus.." he smirked at my begging voice moving faster. I hissed pulling his hair harder. Arching my back as he hit the spot.

"Hey Klause we're heading o- oh shit!" I hear Matt and Tina's gasp from the door. Feeling embarrassed being caught I try and pull Klaus away, but couldn't care less that his banmate and some a girl, let alone my friend, was watching his hand down my pants. "Unless it's important fuck off man" he seethed through gritted teeth. All I could do was lean my head back at the pleasure. Matt and Tina stuttering and laughing as they made their way back inside. I will never hear the end of it.

With one last stroke I came undone loudly breathing heavily. He leaned his head against my neck as my head was still against the wall. "Does that ring a bell, Lexie?" His cocky voice in my ear as we both laughed. Nodding my head I leaned down laceing my pants back up. As he got another cigarette ready for him and I. "Y'know I'd love to see you outside of a place like this." He gestured to the alley around us. "What'd ya say if I take you out?" He lit his smoke sticking mine on my lips.

Laceing the final string, I took a deep breath of mine before speaking. "Wow I'm honored. I'd love to" I said laughing a little still coming down from a high. We finished smoking before he took my hand and we headed into the streets. The night was definitely not over.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘