★𝙍𝙀𝙬𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙀𝙬-𝘌𝙭𝙡 𝙍𝙀𝙚𝙚★

This was requested by Moderndaycowgirl67 I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: swearing,and smutty action

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:.

Year:1989

Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum

Rachel's pov

The crowd was absolutely brutal. People were throwing things for the band to catch and yelling their lungs out. Most rock bands would love this kind of reaction. That's the type of show they always have, but this one was pure chaos. I thought the stage was going to break with all the excitement from the crowd.

As the show ended, I saw everyone make their way backstage to relax after the crazy show they just witnessed. The first person to come up to me was Steven with his big smile as he offered his ritual after-show hugs. The rest came me their normal high fives as I waited for my boyfriend.

I looked back to the stage to see Axl with an annoyed face. He catches up to me and without saying a word takes my wrist and drags me to his dressing room.

He sits on the couch and places me on his lap. I handed him the water I prepared for him.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked timidly while wiping his face with a napkin. His red hair was drenched and stuck to his face from the heat of the crowd.

Even if he's only wearing a flannel with gray shorts and his boots, it's still very easy to get hot up there with the heat of the room.

"I just don't get it, Rach. You... can't even move a muscle without something thrown at you." he seethed before taking a big gulp of water.

"Bras, I'm okay with. Pictures are fine, but having a beer can and fuckin' liquor bottles thrown at you while you're moving on stage is where I draw the line." he flailed his arms around showing his concern.

I didn't see the liquor bottle as I was still in the back getting things set up for when they were done.

"I know it's a little out of control. Think of it this way. You didn't have even a fraction of this crowd when you were in Hollywood Rose. I mean you've come a long way" I chimed in playing with his cross necklace.

"I mean your guy's shows get hectic but may I remind you that you're the one who jumped off stage because a guy said you sounded like a dying goat." He laughed at my attempt to lighten the mood as he rubbed my thigh through my ripped jeans.