★𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨-𝙀𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙧★

✧.*Crazy Nights✧.*

This was requested by LittleCeasarsVixen KISS is the way of glam I hope you like it :) so sorry for the long wait<3

RIP Eric you beautiful soul🤍🕊️

Disclaimer :swearing, smoking, drinking.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Year:1988
The Roxy

The Roxy was crowded with tourists, rockers, and teens ready for fun. The sound of the newest KISS album could be heard throughout the building along with Suzy's contagious laugh. She had won KISS' contest to meet with them personally after their concert. It was the best Deal she had made yet. She laughing at something Eric had said playfully slapping his arm.

"And the stick just went flying right outta my hand out of no where." he laughed making the motions with his hands "Yeah and it landed right in my fuckin face" Paul added to the story making Suzy laugh harder along with the two.

"Why didn't you just put those little grippers on them?" She asked taking a sip of her drink while keeping eye contact with Eric. The two band members were staring at the girl with a dreamy fog in their eyes. Gene was too busy talking up a girl in his lap and Bruce was taking shots with the hot bartender. Niether we're really paying attention anymore, not even to their friends lustful gaze.

At Suzy's question, Eric leaned into her ear and whispered smoothly "Cause I didn't think that would be a problem since I'm good at keeping my hands steady" this sent shivers down the girls back while she tried to hid the heat on her face. A giggle cane out of her mouth like a giddy little girl talking to her crush. Between Eric talking and Paul's staring, she felt so stuck, but in a good way.

Before she could respond, Paul started his own conversation. "So babe, what's your drink? He asked as an annoyed Eric pull away yet still keeping close to the girl. "I've seen you take maybe a few sips of that fruity martini" Paul laughed looking the girl up and down. She wore a leather jacket with a ripped white crop top, and a tiny leather skirt with her black boots.

"Uh yeah I'm actually a Jack or a Bourbon kinda girl" she spoke honestly with both men's eyes on her nodding along impressed with her taste. She could feel the heat between them three. Both famous rockstars staring at her as if she was the only glass of water there is. This was every girls dream.

"Yeah even Scotch at times is goo-" "Hey fuckers let's get drunk tonight and have a shot test with our new little friend here!" Bruce yelled. He cut Suzy off coming to the group with the bartender latched at his waist holding a bottle. "Yeah let's see how you can handle your alcohol Suzy" Gene pointed to her who was blushing at all the attention. They all agreed as they went over to a table. She grabbed her can and started to walk over before Eric sped towards her. "Here let me help" he said kindly putting his hand on her back just in case she needed to be steady.

"Oh thanks" she smiled at his sweet gesture. Eric was a nice guy and was actually interested in her topics. They had so much in common it shocked Suzy. They made it to the table where all the glasses were lined up. "Hell yeah, you ready for this babe?" Paul winked at her. "Never been more ready" she smirked taking off her jacket as everyone "ooh'd" at her challenging face.

Suzy's Pov✧

Counting down, we took our first couple of shots and they were all surprised that I barely made a face. "This chick can handle her alcohol" Bruce yelled at Gene nodded along amused. After a couple more shots Bruce won with me as a close second. We moved to the booth needing a steady lie back. Paul was talking about his guitar trying to get my full attention in the conversation. "I'mma get me a drink" Eric dismissed Paul's words.

He walked to the bar with a long face and slumped shoulders. I saw the change in his attitude and tapped Paul's arm gently. "Hey I'm gonna go get me a refill" Paul nodded. I scooted out of the bench and walked to the bar hopping on a stool next to him. " What're ya drinking?" He turned to me with a little surprised look. I guess he didn't know it was me next to him.

" Ah scotch with a twist"he said holding up his drink. I nodded before starting a conversation to lift his mood as I ordered another drink." So how's your been? Anything exciting?" He went on about a couple fun moments on the bus. He told me a couple jokes he made on the way to every state on tour. We were both laughing out lungs out at his weird experiences. I looked back at the guys to see what was going on. Gene and Bruce were drinking and talking up girls while Paul found a fan to talk to.

While others would kill to talk to the whole group, I was actually beeter off talking to Eric. He's very passionate about what he does and he's really funny, and has good taste in drinks. If I'm being honest he's always been my favorite and I've always thought he was just the cutest when he talked and shined that big smile of his.

"Are you having fun here?" Eric asked tapping his fingers on the wood top. "Oh yeah you guys are fun to be around honestly, but I'm having a better time with you. I like talking to you" I said with a small smile and my face flushed red. I could see Eric smile and look down his face also red. " I like talking to you too. I also think your cans is sick by the way. I love how to put a skull on it and how I autographed instead of a picture or a bottle" he laughed at the gesture. I thanked him as we just kept staring at each other.

We have a lot in common which I enjoyed because then it's easier to talk to each other and let's face it he's pretty chill for a drummer in a hit band.

"Do you wanna get our of here watch a movie or something?" He asked his fingers playing with the orange twist in his drink like a nervous kid. I found it so adorable. "Yeah I'd love too" I agreed as his smile got bigger. He helped me off the stool in case I needed it. He went to talk to the guys who all gave him a wink with raised eyebrows. Ace even through him a condom for fun. He came back over and we went on a walk to his car.

Yep there will be a part 2 ;) -rockonbabe