✧𝘾𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙨-𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙧✧

。˚Cake and Drums⋆。˚
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:
In Honor of Steven's birthday

Happy Birthday Steven!💖🍿

Disclaimer:making out,drinking

Date:January 22,1989
Y/N and Steven's shared home

"Happy birthday to you" I sang with a breakfast tray in my hands heading to my sleepy husband

"Happy birthday to you" I sang with a breakfast tray in my hands heading to my sleepy husband. I made his favorite pancakes,with a side of strawberries,bacon, and a glass of orange juice. As he removed his head from under the pillow, he looked up from his sleepy daze to smile up at me

I finished singing as he sat up me placing the tray in his lap. "I knew there was a reason I didn't feel you beside me. This looks great gorgeous thank you." He said pecking my lips.

He started eating his pancakes, he held out a strawberry for me to eat. I took a bite while looking into his eyes. His bright eyes turned a shade darker. Our eyes keeping contact as he ate the other half.

After finishing his breakfast he sat the tray on the side table. "I'm still hungry." He said sliding his calloused hands up my bare thighs as I was only in his white t-shirt and my underwear. I locked my arms around his bare chest.

I giggled at his tactics. "Maybe I'll let you have a taste." I said leaning in pulling his bottom lip between my teeth lightly tugging. Smirking at him I leaned away. He looked up at me with heavy lidded eyes.

"But you've got a show to do rockstar. So you're present will come later." I said pecking his lips getting off him.

He's supposed to meet up with the boys to get ready for their show. Thankfully they were just having their last show in our town.

"You're such a tease." He whined jokingly while chuckling a little. He got out of bed with just his boxers. I could see his pack as plain as day.

His tattoo with my initials were sat above his heart. He got on our 2 year anniversary. "Well I'll give you one of your presents now, but the grand finale you'll have to wait for tonight." I said pecking his jaw heading to where I hid his presents.

I brought back two boxes one black and one white. I handed him the white clapping excitingly like a child. He smiled as he started to open the box.

He removed the bow moving the tissue paper around to see a set of drumsticks. A shade of his favorite color with his initials. He just stared at them for a little until a smile lit up his face.

"Do you like them?" I asked picking at my nails nervously. He looked at me with his signature million dollar smile. "I love them,thank you so much babe." He said happily snaking his arms around my waist pecking my lips repeatedly causing me to giggle.