Chapter 1

((A/N: Okay, I just want to point out that if a person can travel from country to country without having to worry about any language barriers because we all speak the same language then SO.BE.IT!! Anime Logic doesn't make sense so this story doesn't need to!! I said what I said LOL Also the beginning is slow but PLEASE be patient, also characters might be OOC because I'm mostly basing them off of what I know AND from other fics but regardless, I hope you guys enjoy!!))

{1 pm}

"I can't believe you're actually doing this."

You and your co-worker were out during your lunch break and while waiting for your food, you decided to tell her about your plans.

"Are you sure he's even going to go through with this??"

You- "I hope so, he has been working so hard and I feel that he deserves a vacation."

"But has he ever TOLD you that he's wanted one before?"

You- "Sometimes you just have to push it on them in order for them to agree, I mean he spends more time working than he does sleeping next to me."

"I suppose, so when are you going?"

You- "I don't know, hopefully soon."

"Wait...did you even get your tickets?"

You laughed nervously and rubbed the back of your neck.

You- "Well......."

"Truthfully.."

You- "No?"

Your co-worker face palmed.

"I can't with you."

You- "I've been so busy!! You know working 12 hours at the hospital is exhausting!!"

"You knew what you got yourself into when you became the go-to gal at work."

You first started off as an RN, until you wanted a bit more hands on and started working in more "intense" areas.

Although the doctors at your hospital had told you that you had what it takes, you weren't really interested in becoming a doctor.

You were confident in your skills and you were good at your job, but you didn't want to be the reason that you couldn't save someone's life.

Or worse.

Be the main cause of people GRIEVING.

"I can't believe you led me on, you sounded like you had all this in the bag!"

You- "I do!! I just need to get our tickets and reserve the hotel!!"

"I bet you don't even know where you want to go huh..."

You- "I mean...there is one place I've been wanting to go but...I don't know if he'll be interested..."

"Why? Is he THAT boring?"

You- "No, but I don't really know what he likes, I've only seen him go to work, eat and sleep, he doesn't really watch TV when he gets home, even on his days off, he has something to do or somewhere to be."

"Doesn't that worry you?"

You- "What?"

"Your soon-to-be-husband almost never spends time with you."

You- "Oh please, not this again..."

"Honey, you need to hear this..."

You- "I'm just trying to enjoy my lunch break.."

"If a man spends more time out than he does with his soon-to-be-wife, its because he's probably seeing someone else.."

You rolled your eyes at the thought.