Chapter 50

Derek approaches the vehicle with his gun ready.

Derek- "I'm coming for you (Y/N)..."

"Hold it!"

Derek froze when cops ran up to him.

"Detective Tachibana has informed us to not let you near the suspect until he arrives..."

Derek sighs while keeping his eyes on the vehicle in front of him.

Derek- "And who am I to obey HIS orders?"

"As long as you are in HIS domain, you are to cooperate.."

Derek side glances the cop.

Derek- "Has he informed to YOU that my Fiancé is possibly in that vehicle?"

"Your personal issues do not concern us..now...Step away from the vehicle."

Derek- "By the time Tachibana gets here, the suspects could run away.."

"Look around you Chief, we have the area surrounded....they're not going anywhere.."

Derek huffs as he looks around.

"Now...I am going to say this once more...until Detective Tachibana gets here...you are NOT to approach the vehicle..."

Derek glared at the cop in front of him before deciding to turn heel to walk elsewhere.

"Alright men! Secure the perimeter and keep an eye out for the Paramedics!"

"Yes sir!"

Derek was slowly walking around the area with his hands in his pockets until he heard a sudden sound.

*Cough Cough Cough*

He slowly turned his gaze towards the vehicle.

Usually he could keep walking and let the paramedics tend the wounded.

But this time is different.

*Cough Cough Cough*

He knew EXACTLY who made that sound.

Without another thought, he pushed passed the officials and ran back towards the vehicle.

"STOP HIM!"

"Hey!!"

"Detective Tachibana is here!!"

Derek quickly got to the other side of the car, eyes widened at what he saw.

The windshield had been completely broken off.

Drops of blood coating some parts of the car.

and parts of the car are scattered all around the vehicle.

But that's not what Derek noticed.

The only thing he noticed....

.

.

.

....Was that there was only ONE person in the car....

.

.

.

.

That person is the driver...

.

.

.

.

And the driver...

.

.