Chapter 29

((A/N: I just want to write this to thank you guys for enjoying my book and feel free to vote and comment, some of ya'll are cracking me up! 😂 and I'm curious to know what you guys think, anyways get your seatbelts on cuz its gonna get BUMPY! 😬😅))

After dinner, you went to take a shower to get ready.

They were gonna head out in about an hour so you had to hurry.

Ran wouldn't tell you where they were going but he said to wear something pretty.

But he wasn't specific.

Did he mean date night pretty?

Or trying to hook up pretty?

You stood in front of your closet and stared at your dresses.

This was always your issue when you get invited to go out and don't know where.

You never know exactly what to wear and you don't want to show up overdressed nor underdressed.

"Here."

You flinched when a hand suddenly reached in front of you from behind to grab a dress.

"Wear this one."

You turned around, hand on chest, to see Sanzu standing behind you.

Sanzu- "You good?"

You nodded as you tried to steady your heart.

You- "Yeah...you just scared me..."

Sanzu rolled his eyes and handed you the dress then left with his hands in his pocket.

You noticed he's in his lounging clothes.

You- "Aren't you coming too?"

Sanzu- "Nah, I'm staying to watch over Mikey.."

You- "Oh....right....well Mikey just needs to take his antibiotics before bed."

Sanzu- "Got it..."

Sanzu headed for the doorway but turned to you for a second.

Sanzu- "Have fun, kay?"

You blinked.

You- "Uhh....yeah...thank you."

Without another word, Sanzu left.

Once you have calmed your heart down, you looked at the dress he gave you.

It was a simple champagne colored Satin dress.

But the strings on the side can change the dress from elegant to daring.

You nodded the more you looked at it.

You took a quick shower, dried/styled your hair, did your makeup, grabbed some jewelry to put on then put on some heels to match your outfit.