Chapter 6

Going to Tokyo was the best decision you had ever made.

Even while you were battling Jet Lag, you didn't want to waste your first day sleeping.

You danced to the music.

Ate some good food.

Sat down to have a couple of drinks before getting back up and danced some more.

You met a couple of attractive people and started dancing with them.

Until one tried to grab you in places you didn't like to be grabbed and ended up hitting them where the sun don't shine.

You watched as they stumbled to the bathroom.

Serves them right.

After a certain time you decided to have one last drink before heading back to your hotel room.

Yeah you wanted to have fun, but hooking up with a complete stranger wasn't on your list.

At least not tonight.

You just got here and wanted to spoil yourself.

You drank your last shot of the night, regretting it soon after.

You were already pretty buzzed as it is, but that shot was not sitting well with you.

You- "Oh no......I knew I shouldn't have gotten that drink...."

You felt your head spin for a bit and your vision was shifting.

Usually you could handle alcohol.

But tonight might be the first time you overdid it.

With that you stood up from the bar area and carefully made your way out of the exit.

Should you really walk back to your hotel alone and drunk as hell?

Probably not...

But what else can you do?

The sooner you go back, the sooner you could sleep off the booze.

__________________

((Oden's Restroom))

The men's restrooms was empty, but the sound of someone vomiting surrounded the walls until someone barges in.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing in here?! Bonten's Executives are here and you're shitting your organs out?!"

{"F*ck *ACK* you!!"

"Woah...You good?"

{"NO!...*ACK* That f*cking b*tch......kicked me in the nuts!"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

{"Shut the f*ck up!*ACK* Go get her so we can f*cking sell her!!"

"Okay okay okay, who is it though?"

{"This one!"

The man shows his comrade his phone to reveal a picture he took of her while she was drinking.

"Oh man, what a fox....I wouldn't wanna sell her before having some fun with her first."

{"Whatever, just grab her and take her back to base!" *ACK*

With that, his comrade leaves the restroom and looks around the club for the woman in the picture.

It didn't take him long to find her, considering that she is a foreigner.

He admired her from afar.

Her eyes.

Her hair.

Her lips.