Chapter 19

((Tokyo Airport 6 AM))

"Chief....we're here..."

The chief was still on his laptop by the time they reached the airport.

Chief- "Good, is the Chief waiting for us?"

"Yes sir, we were informed that they have reached the airport not too long ago."

The chief hummed as he packed his laptop away.

The Chief was finally able to get intake on Bonten and he waited anxiously as the plane was landing.

The wire he had planted was working flawlessly as he finally set his next motive, he just has to inform the Chief in Tokyo so they can act on it.

The pilot then announced that the plane had come to a complete stop and that the exit will open soon.

Once opened, everyone on board got off.

The Chief got off once everyone else did and they entered the airport.

It was empty as the airport was closed, all except a group that was waiting for them.

"Hello, welcome to Tokyo."

Chief- "Thank you, you must be the Chief?"

"Yes, my name is Naoto Tachibana."

Chief- "A pleasure, any news on the group?"

Naoto- "No, we are just as stumped as you are, but I hope that your arrival here would help us get any intel on them."

Chief- "I hope so too, but I have done some search on my end and I have found a new informant and has already set their whereabouts on the group."

Naoto- "Is that so?"

Chief- "I'll get into detail later but for now, I have a question.."

The chief unfolded a map to Naoto.

Chief- "How soon can you gather your forces to the abandoned warehouse in this location?"

The chief pointed at a location that he had previously circled on the map.

Naoto- "I would say about 30 minutes, why is that?"

Chief- "Lets talk somewhere more private.."

__________________

((Your room))

Finally...

You can fully sit up as the effects of the drug wore off.

You've been awake for about an hour now but you felt dizzy.

The first time you tried to sit up, you almost threw up.

So instead of trying to slowly sit up, you just lied back down and waited for it to pass.

As you waited you kept feeling yourself drift in and out of sleep.

Last night kept replaying in your head as you thought about it.

You were glad to wake up and find the intruder was gone but also your clothes still on.

You could feel your throat was sore from when they tightly gripped your neck to restrain you.