Bonus Chapter (6)

((Can I confess something? As much as I HATE his hair in the Bonten Arc...I just wanna run my fingers through it....It just looks like he takes good care of his hair...like it looks so nice and soft...I bet it feels and smells so EXPENSIVE 😩))

You were doing a background check on some people for an upcoming mission.

You had been doing this for some time and already you were bored.

You've always hated doing background checks on people that you wanted to find a legitimate reason to NOT do it for the rest of the day.

*RING RING RING*

"Oh thank god, anything to get me out of doing this stupid job."

You leaned back from your laptop then grabbed your phone and checked the caller ID.

KOKOPUFF

.

.

.

"On second thought."

.

.

.

.

"I think I'd rather keep working on this."

.

.

.

.

.

You knew EXACTLY why Koko is calling you.

And you were NOT ready to hear what he has to say.

So you put your phone on DO NOT DISTURB and continued working on your assignment.

Which only lasted a few seconds until.

*BEEEEEP*

"(Y/N)..."

Fuck...

I knew I couldn't ignore my way out of this.

Groaning you reached over to click on the button on your land line.

You- "Y-Yes?"

Kokonoi- "Why did you ignore my call?"

Crap...he sound SO pissed.

You- "Because....I'm busy....working....on the next mission?"

Kokonoi hums.

"Kokonoi- Is that so?...Well...Now that I have you on the line...Surely you can spare me a few minutes?"

Shit..

Kokonoi- "So I was doing my usual work, like I always do...and suddenly, I decided to check the card statements because, you know....Its not like I have anything else to do anyways....and sure enough I find an 800,000 yen purchase....on YOUR Black Card..."

You bit your lip.

You KNEW Koko wasn't going to be happy about it, especially after you had JUST gotten your Black Card not even a week ago.

But you just couldn't help it, you've never had SO much money in all your life.

Plus that purse you purchased is a limited edition!

You HAD to get it.

You- "Really?...Hahahaha....That's crazy Koko because I don't think I've even bought something that ex-."

Kokonoi- "-In my office.."

UH OH..

You- "Uhhhhh, can it wait?....I think Mikey wants me to get this done before-."