Bonus Chapter (8)

((I know what ya'll are gonna say.....EW HE'S OLD......I'm old too, leave us ALONE!!! 😂 But this is for those who actually like him, if you don't like him, that's fine you can skip this until I post the next part, if you want to give it a chance then by all means feel free, but if you LOVE this man then I have a couple of things to say....I've read that as a teen Mochi has always wanted to be the leader of a Yakuza Organization, which he somewhat succeeds as a member of Bonten, so I wonder if he has Yakuza tattoos on his back, chest and arms and if he has the Bonten symbol on his back between his shoulders cuz I'm imagining it and UGH!!!!! 😩 Sorry, I'm babbling, Carry on 😝))

"Ughhh."

The others turn to the staircase to see you walking down with your blanket dragging behind you.

You have an AWFUL hangover and you decided to get up to get something to eat but you regretted it after walking down the stairs.

Sanzu- "Yay she's alive!!!"

Kokonoi- "Its your fault she's like this.."

Sanzu- "She challenged ME remember!!"

Takeomi- "But Vodka?? Are you TRYING to kill her..?"

Sanzu- "You're no fun.."

You sit on the stairs for a bit before continuing your journey below.

Rindou- "Do you need help?"

You groaned as you rested your head against the rails.

Ran- "Do you want breakfast?"

Kokonoi- "Its 5 pm.."

Ran- "She just woke up Koko, Its breakfast time for her."

You get back up and walk the rest of the way down then plop onto the couch face first.

Not even realizing you landed right next to Sanzu.

Sanzu- "Awwww, are you not feeling well princess?"

You- "Shut up..."

You mumbled while keeping your face on the couch.

Kokonoi- "I told you not to challenge Sanzu in a drinking contest..."

You let out a low groan.

You- "I want Suki.."

Takeomi- "She's on a mission remember?"

You- "Kaku..."

Rindou- "He went with her.."

You whimpered, almost sounding defeated.

They always took care of you when you're hung over so hearing they went away was just heartbreaking.

Because now who's going to take care of you?

*CLICK*

"I'm back.."

They turn to the door and saw Mikey and Mochi come in with a few files at hand.

Mikey didn't even spare a glance at the group as he made his way to the kitchen.

Kokonoi- "Did you get it?"

Mochi- "Yeah."

Takeomi- "And the money?"

Mochi- "We were gonna go get it but Mikey wanted to come back, so I sent Hanma and Shion to go fetch...."

His eyes suddenly went to your form.

Mochi- "She okay?"

Sanzu grins as he goes and pats your head.