Chapter 21

((Somewhere Else))

After the police showed up at the warehouse, they tried to make a break for it towards the hidden exit but the cops tried to shoot down the door and Mikey got shot.

They managed to escape undetected, but that sudden ambush put all the members on edge.

All the Bonten members were in the car while Sanzu and Mochi tended to Mikey's wound as he just kept his gaze on the floor as his eyes got heavier and heavier.

Sanzu- "I CAN'T BELIEVE THE F*CKING COPS CAME AND TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!"

Mochi- "Calm down Sanzu! We can just get the drugs back in due time, we just gotta lay low for a while..."

Sanzu- "THE DRUGS?! YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT THE F*CKING DRUGS RIGHT NOW?! WHAT ABOUT MIKEY?! THEY F*CKING SHOT HIM AND NOW HE'S DYING!!"

Kakucho- "He's not going to die, we just gotta call the doctor so he can meet us at the Hideout..."

Kokonoi- "I called Hanma already, apparently he's already at the hideout...He can handle that for us.."

Mikey- "Water..."

Sanzu- "OI! BOSS WANTS WATER!"

Kakucho- "Its besides you.."

Sanzu- "Oh..."

Kakucho sighs as he looks out the window.

Kokonoi- "Anything on your mind?"

Kakucho- "Just...what could've been done to avoid all this?"

Takeomi- "If the cops were already coming then nothing..."

Mochi- "We just gotta lay low for a while, avoid any drug trades til things cool off."

Ran- "How boring..."

Rindou- "I hope this doesn't take long."

Takeomi- "Yeah, I hate staying cooped up for too long."

Mochi- "We can still check out the places we own."

"I guess.."

"True"

"Yeah whatever.."

Mikey kept his gaze on the floor the whole time as he tuned everyone else out.

He didn't want to speak, he was too busy staring at the water in front of him to listen to the others.

But he also didn't want to sound crazy, considering that he could see Izana through the water's reflection.

Izana- "You got shot..."

Yeah..

Izana- "Does it hurt?"

Alot...

Izana- "Its Karma Mikey...."

Karma? For what?

Izana- "For keeping (Y/N) alive...You hurt her..... so faith hurt YOU as payback.."

........

Izana- "I told you...Get rid of her before you hurt yourself..."

I didn't do this on purpose..

Izana- "You let your guard down.....That's no accident..."

It happens..

Izana- "No...it never happens...you let your guard down because all you thought about how you're going to get into (Y/N)'s bed again..."