Chapter 51

**3 Months Later**

"Breaking News, reports of a brand new drug being sold in the streets of Tokyo have authorities AND the public in constant worry. Local police have already made countless arrests of dealers trying to sell this new product but surely enough, confiscating the drug is just not enough. Lab Experts say that this new drug is the generation's biggest boost since Amphetamines. Amphetamines is a drug mostly used for patients with ADHD but is also consumed for individuals addicted to stimulants. But as shocking as the sales on this drug is, this recently discovered pill is what consumers say is the NEXT BEST THING."

-"I was just packing my son's books into his school bag and then all of a sudden I found a little bag of tic-tac's in it. I reached in to grab it and my son snatched it out of my hands. I asked him what it was and he just shouted at me to 'Mind your own business' or 'You just wouldn't understand' So as much as it hurted me, I knew I had to get to the bottom of it."

-"One day my wife asked me for money and I was a bit suspicious because, I had already given her money last week for groceries but she told me that she needed it in case of an emergency, and sure enough I came to find out that she was taking THESE pills."

-"I'm just worried that my husband would suffer a relapse because of this new drug, he had just gotten clean off of drugs after being a hard consumer for about 15 years and it would just kill me to know that someone would pressure him into taking this new drug."

"Local police have been working non stop to try and catch drug dealers to try and rid the streets of this new drug but there are just too many places that the drug could possibly be hiding. Its only a matter of time until this drug causes conflict towards the city as the prices keep skyrocketing."

"Alright all done."

You kept your eyes on the TV.

"So far so good, I see everything is healing properly, x-rays look good so you seemed well enough to get checked out.

..........

"Feel free to contact us if you feel any pain or discomfort."

With that the doctor leaves, leaving you alone in the room.

After your arrest that night, you were taken back to the hospital to get examined.

Right then and there, doctors  had confirmed your injuries.

6 broken ribs.

A broken forearm.

A broken femur.

A bruised nose.

And a mild concussion. 

Due to your injuries, Naoto ordered that you stayed in a hospital room rather than a prison cell.

You needed constant medical care while the government contacted your country's to discuss about your case since you are not from here.

Your stay at the hospital these past 2 months had been quiet.

No one had come to visit you and you hadn't heard from anyone.

You didn't mind it.

You knew it would be impossible due to the situation you are in.

But also you didn't want to see anyone.

You were not the same person you were when you first came to Japan.

The woman that came to here to go out and live her life is now the woman that wanted to be left alone.

They would turn the TV on for you just to put some light in the room but you would just listen to the words coming out of the TV while looking down at the cuffs that secured your wrists onto the bed.