Chapter 37

**3PM**

Everyone has been acting weird.

They told you that its because they were still tired from the fight they had with an enemy gang last night.

But you don't think that's the reason.

You didn't want to be nosy but their sudden behavior  change made you wonder what really happened last night.

Did you say something last night that has offended them?

Did you DO something at the club that embarrassed them?

If you really got that drunk last night then you probably messed up BAD.

But what frustrated you is that you don't remember anything from last night .

Just that you decided to have a little party of your own after seeing the others having fun on their own.

You sighed and rubbed your temples at all the possibilities.

Whatever you did, you hoped it could be fixed.

You didn't want to stay in a house filled with people who are angry with you.

But as much as you wanted to ask what it is that you did, you didn't know HOW to ask or WHO to ask.

And on top of that, you were a bit too embarrassed too.

But at least they're willing to take me to the club with them again.

But you STILL wanted to know why they were acting weird.

Either way, you had to decide what outfit to wear and how you're going to do your hair and makeup, all while battling this massive hangover.

Kakucho gave you some coconut water and it helped, but you know you're still going to feel like crap.

"I think I'm going to take a bath."

You get up from your bed and walked over to the bathroom.

You turned on the water and put the bath salts in the water and waited for them to dissolve and got in the water after getting undressed.

You relaxed the moment the warm water hit your body.

You've always loved taking baths when you're feeling tired or stressed.

You remembered at your apartment you couldn't take baths as often as you wanted because the water bill would skyrocket.

Your apartment...

Oh yeah...

I'm only on leave for 3 weeks...

You took out your phone to check the calendar.

Its been a week and 6 days.

You sighed at the thought of all the bills that are piling up.

As much as you needed to get away, you honestly felt like going on this vacation wasn't helping with anything.

You were a bit homesick, but at the same time you didn't want to go home.

You wanted to go home, but at the same time you don't because then that means putting all your time at work.