Chapter 10

After changing into an oversized sweater and leggings, you sat in the living room with the other men.

You sat on the single chair while the others sat on the long couch.

3 of them payed no mind to you, 2 of them however.

ARE.

The one who flirted earlier is constantly switching his gaze from his phone then to you every now and then, winking occasionally.

The one that got HIT on the other hand, was staring DAGGERS at you.

The silence was awkward and threatening and you were willing to do anything to ease the tension a bit.

Especially when there's a gun laying on the coffee table.

You- "Um....I-I'm really sorry about hitting you with the hair dryer..."

"..............."

He didn't say anything, just narrowed his eyes more at you.

Ran- "Aww come on Rin, have a heart will you? She said she was sorry"

Rindou turned to glare at Ran, who kept his lazy smile.

You turned to look at the others, all of them looking at you.

You cleared your throat.

You- "Okay...obviously I'm not welcomed here....I can just pack my things and get a different room.."

You heard a small chuckle.

Takeomi- "Sorry doll, but you're in a much tighter situation than that..."

You- "What?"

Kokonoi- "We usually don't let intruders go....anyone who butts into our business don't get off the hook that easily."

You- "I'm not following you.."

Rindou rolled his eyes at you.

Ran- "It means you're stuck with us, isn't that great?"

You groaned.

You- "Great? I can't think of a reason why its a great thing being kidnapped by 5 strangers in a foreign country.."

Kokonoi- "No one is supposed to know who we are."

You- "I'm not even from here! Why are you putting so much weight onto my shoulders?!"

Takeomi- "We just found out that people from all around the world are after us."

Rindou- "Why are you telling her this?"

Takeomi- "Hey, I'm just being straight forward with her."

You hugged your knees.

You- "Well this vacation just turned to sh*t.."

Kokonoi- "By the way...how did you even afford this place?"

You- "Huh?"

Kokonoi- "This is not a cheap place to stay at you know...even if you had a regular room it is still expensive."

You raised your eyebrow at him.

You- "What? I can't have money?"

Kokonoi rolled his eyes as the others snickered.

Kokonoi- "I'm asking because its not every day you meet a tourist that is rich enough to travel alone."

Your eyes widened a bit.

You- "Wait....so you're telling me that you guys are rich?"

Kokonoi let out an amused chuckle as he leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees.