Bonus Chapter (3)

One week after Suki has completed your training, Mikey has officially gave you your first mission.

A simple one at that.

All you had to do was spot the target at a venue, find a way to poison his drink and walk out without suspicion.

Usually you would be nervous about being on your first mission alone but you were confident that you could do it.

Suki trained you very well and has given you lots of pointers on how to accomplish missions like this.

You didn't know much about your target, just that he goes by his street name, Brass.

He is known to run an underground fight club that involves people fighting until one dies.

He is usually allied with Bonten but word had gotten out that he is allying himself with a rival gang, making Mikey FURIOUS.

So your first assignment, as the first ever female executive, would be to get rid of him.

What usually would be a difficult task to accomplish, due to the fact that he is HEAVILY guarded and lets NO ONE within 20 feet of him.

Will turn out to be easy because word has it...

He can NEVER turn down a beautiful woman.

"Report."

You heard Kakucho from the small earpiece located on your earring.

Kakucho- "Are you in?"

You- "I am, do you see me?"

You whispered to Kakucho.

He hummed as he sees you sitting by the bar from outside the window.

He is watching from inside the black Mercedes that's parked across the street from the restaurant

Kakucho- "Do you have eyes on the target?"

You- "Yes, He's sitting all the way across the room, he looks like he is having a private discussion with another leader."

Kakucho- "That's Luca, he is a top member of the rival gang that he is associating with, try not to make eye contact with him, he is also known to run a brothel that hold women that he forces to work under."

You nod.

You- "I'll do my best.."

Kakucho- "I'll be here when you need me, try not to leave my sight in case you're in danger"

You hummed and took out your phone to scroll through your google feed.

This went on for a while until your phone rang.

Completely aware that someone is eavesdropping on you.

You- "Hello?"

"Yeah I'm here, where are you?"