Chapter 53

((A/N: I'm sorry for what you're about to read. Also I sincerely apologize if I get any scriptures wrong, I am not a religious person but it is not my intention to disrespect god's words.))

You heart was racing and your palms are sweating when you saw the group.

You then looked at the clock, turning pale when the clock read 11:58 PM.

"Its time.."

The officers then approached your bed, causing you to panic.

You- "NO! NO PLEASE! GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

You wanted to run away but the cuffs on both your wrists kept you on the bed.

The officials hold you down and strap you down with the belts under the hospital bed.

The minister then starts to read scriptures from the bible while tuning out the screaming in the room.

"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed for in the image of God has God made man!"

You- "NONO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

You began to sob as they placed the belts all over your body.

"If you do do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing!"

You screamed as they tightened the belt to keep you from thrashing around.

You- "LET ME GO!!! PLEASE!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!"

Your heart was pounding against your chest as you saw the doctor approaching you.

The officials back off as soon as you are immobilized and the doctor took the first syringe and reached for the box that's connected to your IV tube.

You looked at the doctor with pleading eyes while you continued to sob as he sticked the needle in the box.

You- "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME....I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING...I SWEAR..."

Once he injected the substance in the box.

You suddenly got numb.

Meaning the doctor had injected you with an anesthetic to keep you from quirming.

"How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God!"

The doctor now injects you with a second syringe, making you fall limp.

He had now injected you with a relaxant, so you would stop screaming.

Meaning that the next one is the actual poison.

"Cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!"

Your hearing faltered as you layed on the bed when your body went completely limp from all the drugs.

You didn't even think about the execution anymore.

You started thinking about THEM.

All the times you had spent together before all of this mess.

All the times you all bonded and clicked.

Was all for nothing.

"As sure as I live, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways to live."

But you didn't regret anything.

You acted because you wanted to ruin Derek's plan and you succeeded.

Now all you could do is wish them the best.