Chapter 45

((A/N: I'm so sorry for all the flashbacks but they're TOTALLY necessary 😂)

((Last Night at the Hideout))

After Sanzu was IT to take care of Ran, the others go to the kitchen and sit around the island.

They talked amongst themselves, all while tuning out Sanzu's complaining.

Suki- "So what' the 'new assignment' you were talking about Kakucho?"

Kakucho- "Right, let me go ahead and explain."

"I REALLY hate you guys right now!"

Kakucho- "Like I mentioned earlier, we're gonna send (Y/N) back to the authorities and see how it all ends up."

Shion- "So just give her back to the people she's working with? Why not just kill her like we do to everyone else?"

Suki- "Because there's no evidence that she's contacting the authorities...and the fact that she even let herself get strapped into a chair is proof enough that she's not trained..."

Mochi- "Plus she was genuinely afraid.."

Kokonoi- "That's not new, all the snitches were afraid when they got caught."

Takeomi- "Yeah but they were also STUBBORN."

"Some help would be NICE you know!"

Rindou- "So we send her back and we find out she's the traitor...we just let her live like that?"

Kakucho- "That's where Suki comes in."

Kakucho turns to Suki.

Kakucho- "I need you to go to the location that Hanma and Shion mentioned then follow after the authorities after they pick up (Y/N), that way when she wakes up and she talks to them, we can hear it directly from her if she's the spy or not."

Takeomi- "And what if she is?"

"Holy F*cking Jesus! The hell does this guy eat?!"

Kakucho sighs.

Kakucho- "I'll have to run that by Mikey."

Mochi- "He'll probably tell us to kill her..."

Suki- "Will Mikey even let us if she is?"

Kakucho- "I don't know, but I'm sure he knows that keeping her alive is risky.."

They all hummed.

"I barely reached the stair case! Just letting you know!..In case I fall and DIE!!"

It was quiet for a moment until Suki spoke up.

Suki- "Alright, I'll agree to follow them, so where will they take (Y/N)?"

Hanma- "I know a building that has laundry service every week, and if my timing is correct."

Hanma checks his watch.

Hanma- "They should come in about 30- 35 minutes or so, so the sooner we leave the better."

"Halfway there! I'm starting to get really dizzy!!"

Suki- "Alright, I think I should follow you guys in my bike so I can hide easily."

Kakucho- "Do what you feel is best, just don't harm anyone until Mikey gives the order."

Suki- "Understood."

Shion- "So can I have a quickie with her before we-OW B*TCH! GET OFF ME!"

Suki pulls on Shion's ear to force him off his seat.