Chapter 31

((⚠️WARNING⚠️  Gore, BDSM and nonconsensual acts ahead. I'll try not to go TOO into detail because I know some people get triggered but please don't report my book if you are 😬))

He continues to make out with you once you entered the room with him.

He closes the door and locks it for "extra security."

As you two continue to fight for dominance, he begins to remove your dress to reveal your bra and underwear.

Shuddering as the cool air hits your spine.

Feeling his hands grasping your sides made you MELT.

He then guides you towards the bed, pulling back to whisper.

"Get on the bed.. and lay on your back for me.."

Run!

Get out!

This man is trouble!

You continued to ignore the voice in your head as you got on the bed.

You looked up at him as he removed his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt.

Your mouth watered at his toned torso and scars.

"Spread your legs for me dear."

Don't do it!

You can still run!

But you still ignored your mind.

Your body listened to him the more tempted you got.

So you did as you were told and he got on the bed.

You looked at him as he hovered over you.

The sight of him looking down at you was making you want to rub your legs together but his hips pressed against yours kept your legs apart.

He felt your movements and he started rubbing himself against you.

The friction was making you let out a desperate moan as you threw your head back.

He placed his hand behind your head so he could bring your head back so he can lock lips with you again.

You moaned into the kiss and you wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him closer.

Your hips moved on their own so you could rub against his clothed crotch.

You then felt his hands on your arms as he pried them away and gently glided his fingertips up to your wrists.

The sensation felt so good that you moaned loudly onto the kiss.

His hands slowly ran up to your wrists and he gently grasped them and lifted them both up to keep them above your head.

His lips moved down to your neck, leaving love bites on him.

You- "Oh god yes..."

Get off of me...

Please, I'm not sober...

Please...

Stop....

Is what you wanted to say but nothing came out of your mouth but desperate moans and pleas for more.

You were so drowned in your arousal that you didn't hear the sound of metal clanking.

Next thing you know you felt something cold on both your wrists.

You- "H-Hey, W-What are you-OooooOoOOOH!!"