Chapter 5

WELCOME TO TOKYO

You internally squealed as you saw Tokyo from the plane's window.

After finding out that your ex's platinum card is active and saw the amount on it, you decided that HE should be the one to pay for your pain and misery.

And what other way to relieve it than taking yourself on vacation at HIS expense?

You could hear people telling you that you can't use someone else's credit card because its considered theft.

But nope, you did your research.

You saw that he hadn't removed your name so TECHNICALLY you were an authorized user.

And because the address on the card was the apartment's, you could use it to your advantage.

Sure, he'll probably find out and deactivate it in a few days or even hours but f*ck him.

You've always wanted to go to Tokyo, but your ex was never interested in the idea.

So that same moment you finished your research on the card, you called the airport and asked if there are any flights going for Japan that same day.

The worker advised you that same day flights are usually more expensive.

But you just smiled while fidgeting with your ex's Platinum Card and said 'THAT'S FINE'.

And to make it even better, you even bought the whole row to avoid sitting next to anyone.

As the plane landed and all the passengers got off, you got on your laptop and started doing more research.

You were so busy laughing at your ex from a distance that you didn't plan out your vacation.

So irresponsible.

But who cares.

Its not like it was coming out of your pocket anyways.

First you wanted to search the best places to party and see what's the best hotel to stay at.

You saw that the best club in Tokyo is in an area called Roppongi.

ODEN.

Interesting name for a club.

But either way you just want to party and not worry about ANYTHING.

So you booked a driver and had them take you to a nearby hotel from the club.

After checking in and getting your room card, you checked out the room.

Holy Sh*t.

You've never checked into a penthouse suite before and it looked like HEAVEN.

You checked out every single room like it was the first time moving in.

You picked a room and decided to jump on the bed while blasting some music.

All while ordering food from room service of course.

Pretty soon it got dark and it was time for you to get ready.

You hadn't gone to a club ever since college and you were pretty excited for it.

You didn't really wear anything revealing before, out of respect for your boyfriend at the time.

But now you're going ALL out.

Knowing that you planned to go out, you took your "secret" box with you.

It was just a box you tucked deep into your closet which happened to be filled with party dresses that you bought but were too insecure to wear them.

Your Ex said you pretty much wasted your money because you're never going to wear them.