Chapter 47

((Hideout))

"I f*cking love drama...."

Sanzu was sitting right in front of the monitor with his legs crossed, popcorn at hand as they all watched the footage from the hospital.

Takeomi- "What a douchebag...I kind of feel sorry for (Y/N).."

Mochi- "Forreals....what kind of person uses the person they love as bait?"

Kokonoi- "With the kind of job he has...I bet she didn't even put a DENT into his account...."

Ran- "I want to make him suffer for using her like that..."

Rindou- "I will admit, it was clever of him to use her....but she could've died because of him..."

Kakucho- "Just prepare your apology speeches when she gets here guys."

They groaned.

Kokonoi- "Come on guys, its only fair, then we can all hold down Ran so she can beat him up."

Ran- "HAH?! Why??"

Mochi- "Because YOU almost killed her.."

Ran- "Ugh, I told you guys I don't remember....plus I'm still a bit hungover...and I already have boo boos thanks to Sanzu."

"OH SHIT!!!"

They turned to Sanzu who was pointing at the monitor while looking at them then back at the screen.

Sanzu- "OMI OMI! DID YOU SEE THAT?! DID YOU SEE THAT?!"

Takeomi sighs but chuckles.

Takeomi- "Yes brother, I'm watching it with you remember?"

Sanzu- "SHE'S SWINGING THE CHAIR AT HI- OHHH!!!! THAT SHIT BROKE!! F*CK YEAH!!! BEAT HIS ASS (Y/N)-CHAN!!! I WANNA SEE HIM BLEED!!"

Mikey sat on the couch while watching.

Eating his 5th Taiyaki while saying NOTHING.

Just watching that excuse of an ex how he ALMOST got (Y/N) killed just to try and get to them.

Once she gets back, he plans to sit down with her and ask what she wants to do with him.

Anything she says, he would GLADY deliver it.

"Mikey."

Mikey turns to Kakucho.

Kakucho- "Are you okay Mikey?"

Mikey hummed.

Sanzu- "PLAY THAT SH*T AGAIN!"

Rindou- "This is the 6th time you had us rewind it..."

Sanzu- "and I wanna watch it again!!!"

Takeomi sighs and rewinds the footage again.

Mochi- "Suki should already be close already..."

Kokonoi- "And the doctor?"

Rindou- "Probably waiting for Suki, you know DAMN well he isn't about to come in here all by himself after we had to bail him out.."

Ran chuckles.

Ran- "Why is he so afraid of us?"

Mochi- "Maybe because every time he comes to see Mikey, Sanzu ALWAYS has his gun pointed to his head?"

Sanzu- "I'm not apologizing.."

Takeomi- "Lets just get ready for when the-."

Takeomi froze for a bit then paused the monitor.