Chapter 41

((Hospital))

About 20 minutes later, the nurse came in to give you some food since you hadn't ate anything for a few hours.

You ate your food with little appetite.

You were constantly staring out the window while still thinking about what just happened.

If Bonten really does show no mercy towards traitors like the doctor said then why didn't they kill you?

They think you betrayed them so what's holding them back?

Not that you actually wanted to die of course but it just didn't make sense.

Ran and Rindou hit you with ZERO hesitation so what gives?

The others could've literally pointed their guns at you and shoot you right then and there.

Maybe they wanted answers from me?

But if that's the case then why did Ran knock me out?

Maybe they were told to keep me alive?

Did Mikey tell them to?

Now that you thought about it, you didn't see Mikey anywhere in that room.

Neither was Suki, Kakucho and Kokonoi.

You had so many questions and thought of so many scenarios.

But you were pulled out of your thoughts when you heard the door being opened.

"Hello Miss (L/N)."

You just nodded and looked back at the window.

"Oh, you're still eating....I can come back later if you want."

You- "No its okay...I don't have much of an appetite right now.."

"Should I call the nurse?"

You- "No, if she sees my tray, she will tell me that I have to finish it all.."

"You think she will?"

You- "I KNOW she will..."

"You're pretty confident aren't you?"

You- "Well I am a nurse..."

"I see...well then if I may, I have some things to share with you.."

You sighed.

You- "Alright, lets just get this over with.."

"My name is Detective Naoto Tachibana, I am the Chief here in Tokyo."

You- "Nice to meet you Naoto."

Naoto- "I know you woke up not too long ago and you're in alot of pain but I do have some questions for you."

You- "I'm sorry detective, but I don't really remember anything after I was knocked out."

Naoto- "I know...I just want to know how they treated you."

You gazed down slightly.

Naoto- "First off, how did you even come across them?"

You- "Fate I guess?"

Naoto- "What does that mean?"

You- "I mean, I checked into a penthouse in Roppongi one night, went partying later on that night, got back, and next thing I know they were already at the suite......saying that the staff must've double booked the suite by mistake."

Naoto hummed.

Naoto- "I'm sorry but that sounds odd, how can they book a VIP room twice?"

You- "I know it sounds weird but it does happen often where I'm from.....at least the simple rooms..."