Chapter 14

((Takeomi's Room))

**Midnight**

Takeomi was about to go to sleep when a thought suddenly occurred to him.

He wasn't sure if Kokonoi is aware.

He sighed and pulled out his phone and dialed someone.

"Yeah..."

"I just thought of something....Bring someone over so we can ALL ride back together...."

"Because there was 5 of us and now we're 6......."

"The Jaguar only seats 5......."

"What? You think I'm gonna stuff the girl in the trunk?...."

"Idiot...Just send someone over..."

"I don't care just hurry up, we planned to head back by dawn....."

"Alright.."

He sighs and hangs up.

He rubs his temples a bit as he stands up from the bed.

Usually he has a smoke before bed but he didn't want to stink up his room.

Even though he smokes on a regular basis, he never smokes in his room.

He heads to the kitchen to get some water before bed.

He had a couple drinks earlier and the last thing he wants is to wake up feeling dehydrated.

He gets a cup and walks over to the faucet, filling up the glass.

He takes a few gulps when he suddenly notices something by the couch.

He sets his glass down and walks over to see what it is.

'What the-?"

As he got closer to the couch to see the cushions, he saw someone familiar laying across it.

(Y/N).

She's asleep on the couch.

He wondered why she didn't just sleep in her room when he suddenly remembered.

"Oh yeah....we found her in Mikey's room..."

And since there were no other open rooms then she had no other option than to take the couch.

He couldn't blame her.

She's in a penthouse filled with criminals and she's probably uncomfortable asking any of us where she could sleep.

Even though she and Ran got along almost instantly, he was pretty sure he was the LAST person she would want to ask.

He sighed as he thought for a moment.

"Alright then..."

He went to his room to open the door and pull the covers back before walking back to (Y/N).

Slowly and carefully, he adjusted her so he could lift her up to carry her.

He took her to his room, constantly looking to see if she had woken up.

Once he got to his room, he gently set her down and pulled the covers over her.

(Y/N) stirred a bit, only so she could adjust herself before relaxing into the covers.

He turned off the lamp from the nightstand before leaving his room.

He stretched a bit before walking back over to the couch.

"God, I'm getting old..."

He hadn't carried anyone to their bed in years.

He still knew how to do it, he used to do this all the time with his younger sister.