part.99 welcome to my wicked world

After walking with Scabrio what felt like hours after hours with so little process we were able to find some type of ran down hut. We went inside to find shelter, but it wasn't really any difference from being outside other than we weren't visibly out there for everyone else to see.

I was very much in disbelief of the whole situation still, but I guess I can't really do anything to that right now.

" why such a unsatisfied face dear"

He said with a cringe on his face while sitting down to worn down floor that I was surprised didn't give in.

"My first priority right now is to get back to Draco without dying, thank you very much for asking..."

I told him as I also tried to sit down on the floor using the wall to help me do so. Getting away from here seemed like a doomed cause but I had no other choice but to try. Since we have been moving around I am pretty sure even Draco couldn't just come here and snatch me back that easily.

~time skip brought to you by very apologizing and slow author~

We made it out of the forest but it took us a long time with only 3 legs. We were getting extremely tired and worn out, but we made it.

We were trying to figure out where to go and how to manage things from here. We did however end up going back to Draco's mansion.

"I will leave you here. I have some escape plans of my own."

I heard scabrio say under his breath. He was still having a smile on his face as he helped me to take hold of the mansion's door.

"Farewell darling. Hope you will bring many beautiful birds and bees into this world"

He smirked at me as he lowered his head and turned around to leave.

"Thank you...for everything. Scabrio"

I spoke and he froze to his steps for a second. He turned to me and gave me an actual smile. He nod his head once more and turned back around to actually leave this time.

I watched him walk away to the shadows and I can still remember thinking that...I wished it wasn't the last time I saw him. He was fun to have around. And I also know how much it hurt to think he died.

I turned to the door and started banging the shit out of it. I adjusted myself with the walking stick we made out of a wooden branch in the woods.

After some time the door didn't open. I opened it myself and walked in slowly. It was dead quiet and I wasn't sure what to expect. After awhile I could hear footsteps coming from somewhere inside the mansion.

"How many times do I have to tell you people I do NOT know where the death eaters that escaped are a...."

I turn to face the way the noise was coming from and there...from behind the wall. The love of my life walked to my view. He definitely did not think it was me at first I am guessing...at least taking into consideration the subject he is speaking about.

But as he lifted his head up and looked straight at me he froze in place. He was just looking at me...only me

"Did he get your leg too or why are did you stop"

I said jokingly to him with tears starting form in my eyes as I wiggled my amputated leg or what was left of it anyways.

He just smiled and tears were also on his eyes. He just ran up to me and took me into his warm embrace. It felt like an eternity since I had been in his arms.

"What took you so long"

He asked as he was brushing the back of my head and pressing me closer to him with his other hand against my lower back.

"Says the one who left me in a forest and didn't come look for me or even take me with him in the first place"

I did say that with a hint of anger. I did not understand why he didn't take me with him. It just didn't make sense to me at all. So you had time to take my leg but not take me to safety yourself...idiot.

I just embraced him back as he kept apologizing to me again and again. Feeling responsible of my leg since he asked me to join him on his side.

"Don't apologize for that. I wanted you to make the choice yourself. And I was ready to respect that choice no matter what. As long as you made it...not me...not Bellatrix...not your parents...you "

He looked me in disbelief as I was finished with my statement. He brushed away the tears from my face and kissed me un my forehead.

"Where would I be without such a amazing woman..."