part. 60 second task

It was night before the second task and I went to ask McGonagall that would she watch me while I transforme and could she tell me that should I or should I not use it tommorrow.

McGonagall " but you don't even know your Patronus animal yet. How are you suppost to know what to transform in to"

Y / n " But it doesn't have to be my Patronus animal. I thought that I could try to half transform myself. "

McGonagall " I see...but what animal? "

Y / n " actually McGonagall...I would like to try and turn in to a merpeople."

McGonagall " WHAT?!"

Y / n " Please teacher...let me try"

McGonagall " okay"

Y / n " okay....here goes."

~ time skip ~

As I was on my way to the task I only found Fred. I did ask him where his brother was. But even he didn't know.

I then walked past him to the boats. Harry offerd me some kind of plant but I told him that I didn't need it.He looked suprised .

But as all 5 of us were there waiting for the Canon to blow the start signal I looked at Harry because he looked like he was going to drow up.

As the canon went off I took my wand and pointed myself and did the spell

Y / n " Entomorphis "

(Now please don't start with the 'that is wrong spell' I went trough lot of spells and that is as close as I can get)

I then feeled how my hair growed out and my head shifted it's Shape and my legs stardet to grow, and I couldn't breath easly anymore.

As the fish like tail stardet to appear I decided that now was the time to jump in the water, and I did just that

As I saw What was happening to Harry I was one hundred prosent sure that the God Help from Neville.

I then started to swim All Over The Place. It Wasn't hard to see or Navigate because of the form that I had. the only hard part was to get through the long Sea plants.

They were covering almost the whole area and because of my vision I could tell that under all that seaweed there was Some Kind of little Creatures so I tried to stay as High from the bottom As I Could.

Before Long I could see some kind of buildings and I started to hear the same song and as before. they looked at me very Madly and I didn't blame them. because I looked like them...at least somehow

When I came I could see that Harry was trying to save Ron and then  I saw George. Not long after that I saw Cedric coming and then he Saved the Girl and showed Us that we don't have much Time.

then I took my dance Partner George and it seemed that one of us has failed because there was one girl that I didn't recognize So It has to be someone's little sister or something like that.

I saw that Harry was trying to get Both of them so I help him but I really shouldn't have done that. As the water creatures attacked on us I tried to get them away from us by screaming and trying to use fire underwater.

but it seemed to be for nothing. I told Harry to quickly take both of them and get out of the Water As soon as possible

But he Couldn't ...The Creatures tried to drown Harry. he gave the two people to me and I quickly get out from the Water and drew them to others and all they only saw was when I went up and back down to the water to save Harry.

for my luck He had enough Power and Energy to use his wand so that all I had to do is to help him back to others and transform Myself back to human.

As I came up George Jump back the water to help me because I was too exhausted to swim anymore. George helped me closer and Cedric pulled me up from the water.

The little girl we saved, wasn't just someone but a little sister for the girl that was in The Tournament. She Kissed Harry and Ron and me because Harry was the one who freed her.

I was the one to get her on top of the water. and Ron was the one who got her out from it. Pretty good day so far I would say

Fred came to hug me and gave me his jacked because he was so happy that I saved his brother. And because me and Harry are one player we were both number 2.

That made me happy. But all weren't thinking the same way. Well...you can't always be nice to everyone at the same time I guess.

As we were on a steady land I gave Freds jacked back to him and continued my journey. At least one good thing that I was wearing a dress.

Because If I would have pants and shirt they would be broken by now.