part. 38 ¿scary or scared?

Our first class today was with the new teacher Lupin. I didn't expect much from him because of....our last teacher.

Because you can't get much worse than that but it CAN get worse. Everything can be worse than it already is.

I came to the class little after Draco to visit Dumledore, but Harry still has not payed a visit there.

How many times do I have to tell that god dam airhed Potter to make him understand that he HAS TO go, and speak to Dumledore.

I don't know what is it that he has to talk to him about. But if it dosn't happen soon, I will take him there myself.

Lupin "Would anyone like to ventire a guess...as what is inside?"

Thomas " that's boggard."

Lupin " very good mr.Thomas."

After that I felt like I was in kid garden. Because I alredy knew this. Not that I am saying that everypody else were stupit.

Y / n " ou c'mon, everyone knows that"

I whispered to Draco and he moved me infront of him and put his arms arround me.

Lupin "now repeat after me. Without any wands please....Riddikulus"

Draco " this class is Riddikulus "

We slytherins tryed to keep our laughs down while Lupin continued teaching us. As he called neville in there I thought that this was going to be good.

When Lupin opened the door and the person who came out was Snape I was really surprised by it.

But when his clothes changed even I couldn't hold back my laugh. It was so amusing.

Lupin then asked us to form a line. I was happy that I got there before Harry, because only merlin knows what will come when he is here.

Ron had a spider and he sounded like puppy when it came out.

Next one was a snake. I still don't understand how someone can fear them. Because they are cute.

Then...it was my turn. As I stared this over siced kids toy I didn't know what I fear the most but I only stood there and waited to turn in to something.

Lupin " ms.avis...are you scared of that thing? "

Y / n " No sir, not at all. I used to play with those when I were...little"

I whispered the last part because now when I turned my head back to the creature it had taken a form.

Lupin"Avis...?"

It didn't look like me at all, but I...I knew it was younger me. It was me from the field.

Lupin " Ms.Avis..."

It had some dry weed in his hands and it stardet to burn and little by little the whole girl stardet to burn.

Lupin"AVIS!"

As I snapped out of it I realized that it had walked closer to me or....Actually I walked towards her.

Y / n " RIDDIKULUS! "

I screamed it out as soon as I could and then it turned into a little doll with red flowers in it's hands

As I was ready I just went to sit and waited for others to be ready but as soon as I got to sit down out of no where there was a dementor in the classroom.

But as lupin went infront of Harry I realized it was just the creature but what really got my interest was that why is Lupin afraid of the fullmoon?

He then says that the class is over and Draco comes to me immediately. He helps me up but I am not scared what just happen, I am just....I don't know...confused? Like, really REALLY confused.

We then left the class. And desidet not to go to the city this time around. I did tell Draco to go and get something for me if he feels like it.

I was on my way to the slytherin common room when I heard something. It was like a...a...a dog running?

I runned after the sound but I ended up to the three that boys almost destroyed last year.

I then desidet to go back because the tree didn't look so friendly at the moment.

As I came back to the common room I seadet myself to the sofa and the moment I closed my eyes for a little bit, someone runs through the door and as I look....it was Draco.

I little tiredly seadet myself better and looked at the male at the common room door.

Y / n " why in such a hurry?"

Draco " I..I had to find you and make sure you were okay, because.... because sirius is in this castle right now. The paintings saw him and they are afraid to death. Ou I'm just so happy that you are okay"

He was walking as he talked. So now he was infront of me staring right in to my eyes.

Y / n " calm down casanova. Why would he do anything to me, hmm? He is a pure-blood I am a pure-blood you are a pure-blood there is no reason for him to do anything to m..."

For the first time...Draco's kiss was gentel. It was careful like...I was some really thin class and he didn't want me to brake

Draco " killers don't need a reason."

Y / n " ummm...excuse me but you do know that he is family to you?"

Draco looked like he had seen a ghost.

Draco " how..."

Y / n " are you seriously going to ask how did I know? Draco the first year I went to school I was thought every pure-blood familie and storyline. And if I remember correct he is family to Bellatrix Lestrange who is family to youre mother Narcissa Malfoy "

Draco " SHUT UP! AND DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!"

Now I was scared and confused. Why did he yell at me. I only tell him the fact

Y / n " DRACO WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Draco " YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! "

Y / n " AND WHY IS THAT? IS IT BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN?!"

Draco " THATS RIGHT! WOMANS DON'T SPEAK TO MALES LIKE TH..."

I slapped him so hard that I don't even feel my arm. It was crazy sitsuation, why would the boy that loves me so want to keep me as a thing or a toy. That is just unfair

Y / n " I took your mothers word when he said that you can be pain in the ass but still be gentelman. But I would never....never have guessed you would act like a....a...Actually no words are needed...I think you already know it yourself"

He haven't moved at all after I hit him but he is still standing. I then turned my back to him and runned to my private room and locked the door.

I just slowly fell to the ground against the door and stardet to cry. From all the people in this place, it had to be him?!