part. 32 the meal

I was getting ready for the night. I put on my water drop necklase that stardet to shine. But I was happy doing other things so I let it slide this time.

I put on a knee long dark green dress. It wasn't stuck on my body so it was really easy to ware.

I don't know why but I felt a need to do some really cool makeup. I went to my makeup table and stardet to look for the things that I would need.

I stardet with a lipstick that was few shades darker than my own so it would give it that pop-out image. As for my eyes I did wings to the corners of my eyes and used a silver eyeshadow to the inner corner, and black to the out corner.

I just finished my outfit with a little black heels that would make me just little bit longer.

I then took my purse and headed downstares to look for daddy. But all I found was a note that said

" darling, you can go ahead.
Me and Lucius have to stay
in work for little bit longer,
but Narcissa and Malfoy
are waiting for you at
19.45 remember to be
a good girl and be in time."

I then put the note down and looked at the clock 19.30...just little more and I can go, but...the thing that is in my mind now is their work. The ministery of magick was really sharp on when you come and leave the work. this was the first time that father had to work over hours.

As I looked the clock again, it wa 19.40 so I decided to take my leave. I went trough the fireplace but as I looked around the mansion it was really pretty.

I could see a big beautiful garden next to a wild forest trough the window. As I heard footsteps from the hall I turned my head towards the voice. It was Draco, my little Malfoy.

I came down from the fireplace and stardet to walk towards him. He asked for my hand, as I gave it to him he slowly kissed it and lifted his head to look in to my eyes.

Narcissa " just like his father, always doing trouble but still a fine young gentelman, can you believe? "

Y / n " ou Ms.Narcissa... not just believe. I can relate to that comment of yours."

Narcissa " Well you sure are funny. Come...let us go to the dinning room. We shall wait for your father's to come back and eat with us"

With that said. Draco holded my hand all the way, and he also gave me a seat. After that he let go of my hand and went to sit next to me.

Narcissa was now sitting infront of me and she looked really happy for some reason. I decided to ask her what it was that made her so happy, but before I could even open my mouth our fathers came in.

Narcissa took them out and for a little while I could hear the screaming trough the door . But then Draco tapped my shoulder. But as I turned around he kissed me.

First, I tryed to pull away from him but he didn't let me and after that I couldn't do anything else but to kiss back. The kiss was melting my lips and my whole mouth.

This is my first kiss but...how can he control the kiss like that?!

Lucius " well it looks like our young couple is getting along "

As I heard that I tryed to pull away but he didn't let me. Draco pulled himself away and looked at me

Draco " but ofcourse father, why wouldn't we?"

As he talked the saliva that was between us broke up. I took my napkin and cleaned my face, ou how glad I am that I desidet to use natural colored lipstick.

As everyone seadet down the elfs brought our food to us. It was very good I have to admid that.

As the adults stardet speaking about their childhod Me and Draco were quiet ones again. There really wasn't anything to talk about.

Yes we were together now but it is still strange to sit like this. And I would have never guessed that...that he would kiss me like that.

In the end me and Draco went to the living room to read and maeby have a little small talk.

Draco " so....what do you think of my parents?"

Y / n " they are...cheerful "

Draco " can you promise me something? "

Y / n " it depens."

Draco " well, I was thinking that maeby...when the next year starts I would like to make our relationship offical "

Y / n " Draco...tell me you don't mean..."

Draco " not right now!!! But...when year starts we could at least talk about it."

Y / n " I Promise to think about it"

Draco " thats all I ask for now"

F / n " ( y / n ) It's time to go home."

Y / n " Coming father!"

Draco "do you really have to go already? "

Y / n " I will see you in school"

Draco " why then?! We have the whole vacation! "

Y / n " because I have work to do. I will wait for you in the train~♡"

Draco " I can't wait to see you"

Y / n " well...by now."

Draco " Bye My lady"

As he kissed my hand I left the room. I walked to my father and smiled to Ms. And Mr.malfoy as we went through the fireplace.