part. 27 fire alarm?!

It seemed like everyone was now here so Lockghard jumbet on a table and stardet looking around the room.

Lockghard "now can everyone hear me? Can everyone see me?"

He yelled.  as Harry came next to me, I was little suprised. But, it seems like he likes me....at least little bit. Could he be! No...he was playing in the came. It couldn't be him.

As Lockghard landet on his fat ass, I got out from my trance and stardet to laugh my ass off. Damn Snape was good at these kind of things

Snape " pherhaps it would be good to let the students duel themselfs?"

Lockghard "Just what I was gonna say! Now...let see Potter, weasly!  How about you?"

Snape " weaslys wand would send Potter to the hospital wing in box."

As Snape answered, I could see how mad looking Ron was. But on my count I would have said the same thing... his wand is dangerous at the moment.

Snape " should I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy...pherhaps? "

WHAT...WHATWHATWHAT?!?! Like for real?! These two will kill one another. What is Snape thinking? And because Malfoy is just a baby I think the kill will be from Harry's hand.

As the teachers cave them space to duel the two put their wands infront of them

Malfoy " scared potter?"

Potter  " copying is the way of showing respect malfoy"

Draco " well?"

Potter "well then...."

What are these two talking about? Who is copying who.

Potter "You wish..."

When Lockghard said that they could only use disarming spells I could hear a little laugh from Malfoy and as I looked him he was smiling.

Lockghard stardet counting 1.....2....and as I looked to the Harry's end he was already flying.

Uu...that must have hurt. Malfoy is playing dirty. Not that I ever played 100% clean myself.

As we slytherins laughed Harry got up and sended Malfoy off to the air. As he came down I couldn't handle it, I tryed not to laugh but....ou no his face is like a baby.

Snape quickly took hold of his shirt and lifted him up, and pushed fowards to continue the fight.

But as he spelled a snake on the table my eyes went wide. How can he do that spell?!

I jumbet on the table as Lockghard shot it in the air. It stardet to go towards to a Hufflepuff and Harry stardet to speak to it. But it become more interestet about the boy

What is Harry doing!?

I stardet to heat up my hand and came closer to it, so that the snake would look at me.

Snape " step aside avis. I got this"

Y / n " professor please, let me at least try, you said it yourself...to let US students learn."

Snape then put his wand down and nod his head to me. I smiled to him and when I watched the snake again it had turned to me.

It came closer my hand and it stardet to move on my hand. In no time it was fully on my hands.

"The secrets of snake, is warm and your  voice" I then turned to watch Lockghard " but you already knew that professor...didn't you? So...can you tell me, how high or low sould I sing to make the snake harmless before my fire magick wears off?"

Everyone were now watching Lockghard in silence...

Lockghard " h..hig ofcourse, what else."

Y / n " sure thats it...if you want me dead by poison in my neck"

Everyone stardet to laugh at him, and I could see that Snape was really happy about what I did there.

"Now then lets see....how about this"

As I stardet to sing in a low voice it stardet to move on my head and lifted his head towards the rooftop.

I then used my voice to go little higer and it stardet to do back and front movements.

" I think the show is over by now...BURN~"

As I finished my sentence the snakes head stardet to burn and it fell down from my head, right infront of Draco. Snape looked to be proude of me.

Lockghard " well then...Avis. if you think your so good at everything what about you finished the duel between the boys. Draco you can go now."

Uu..someone is getting angry.

Y / n " why would he have to go professer? "

Lockghard " because you and Harry are about to duel."

Y / n " please. I can win them both without a wand"

Then it went quiet...not a single voice came out. I knew I said something really out minded but still it was the trueth .

Lockghard "  well then give me your wand"

Y / n " seriously? "

Lockghard " you said it yourself, so give it to me"

Harry "  ( y / n )  you don't have to do this"

Y / n " here professor, take it"

I took my wand and trow it to professor.

Y / n " now then boys...shall we dance? And remember...right now, you too are friends...and I am the enemy. So don't try to fight one another. "

"Cat gloves" as I said that from my every finger came a flame...a sharp one that looked like a tall nails, thats the reason I named it after cat.

Lockghard " you can use fire magick?!"

Y / n " Ou c'mon professer...don't tell me that you thought that I was just some stubit little girl that has a big mouth?"

He went quiet and after I stopped laughing to him I looked at Harry and then at Draco thinking, who would give the first blow.

Draco tryed water magick on me but all it did was get my clothes wet. "Draco...I knew you were stupit but a pervert too???" Because of the school shirt it was now see through.

His mind stardet to wonder and he tryed not to look at me so I used it

" fire breath "

All the water now turned in to a mist and the boys couldn't see me at all. I slowly came towards Draco and took his wand from his hand.

But when I went towards Harry he used the same spell on me that he used on Draco and I fell on the table and the mist vanishead.

Y / n " Good one Harry. Ou yea Draco, here it's yours "

I threw the wand for him.

Y / n " one done and ooone to go"

" tiger fists"

In my arms there was fire..it was used as protecting spells of mine but it will do. And I always wanted to test this out.

Harry then tryed the....same spell again...really? I took my hands infront of me and waited for the spell to come for me. And at right time I opend my hands and wawed them from behinde my back and towards harry and I looked at him as he fell off the table.