part. 37 THE Potter

For some reason Potter got some crazy idea to hug me but I punched him so hard that he fell on the ground.

Y / n " that was from me and also go to the Dumledore's office..."

I kept a little pause there and went to his level.

Y / n "...please."

Harry " I will I will. But why did you have to hit me, what did I do this time"

Y / n " Dumledore dosn't want to speak with me before you talk with him. So how does it feel to have everything you want... and get anything you want so easly? "

Potter " I still didn't get what I want."

Y / n " and what might that be mr. I am the one "

Potter "...you"

As he took hold of my chin and tryed to kiss me, I hit his face so that he was fully on ground now...and...maeby past out.

Y / n " god you are so weak! Hagrid, I will take Draco. Can you take Harr...I mean Potter"

Hagrid " su..sure."

I then walked to Draco.

Draco " you are gonna regred this!"

He yelled as we stardet to walk away from the others.

Hagrid " class dismissed!"

Draco " you and youre bloody chiken"

Y / n " C'mon Draco, let's go"

After we got out from the forest, we stardet to walk to towards the hospital wing.

Draco " that was some nasty punch you gave him there. "

Y / n " what? You were looking? "

Draco " well ofcourse...my baby and my rival"

Y / n " well let's just get you to the informary "

~ time skip ~

As we were at the grate hall eating, I just tryed to keep my mouth shut when he was talking about his arm and how he would have lost it and blah blah blah...

" HE'S BEEN SIGHTED! HE'S BEEN SIGHTED! "

"Who?"

"Sirius black!"

"Where?"

"In...Dufftown, that is not far from here!"

"You don't think he can get to Hogwards do you?"

"But...there is dementors everywhere! "

"Dementors? He already got past them ones. Who is there to say he won't do it again?"

"Thats right"

"He could be anywhere, it is like you would be trying to catch a smoke."

Well that talk sure was interesting..~

Y / n " Draco..."

Draco " don't tell me you are scared. "

Y / n " I am not, I was just trying to say that I am getting rather sleepy in here"

I looked at him in the eyes while I was holding my silver goblet and drunk from it.

Draco " well then, would you like me to escort you to youre chambers?"

He smirked at me and took the goblet and he also drunk from it.

Y / n " I think that is something that gentelman has to figure out on his own"

I then stood up and kissed Draco...but...ones again he had to go all the way, his kisses were so ruff and full of passion lately.

I could only hear the wishels from the tables while I finnaly broke the kiss and the saliva was between us.

Draco " I let you off with it today..dear."

He whispered while taking hold of my chin.

Y / n " from what, are you talking about exacly....dear"

He then put his arms around me and pulled me closer, I'm glad I didn't fall on him.

Draco " ou...I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. You couldn't handle me "

Y / n " even thought I don't believe you, I have to take your word for it...for now at least."

He then let go of me and I just walked to the slytherin house.