part. 75 "Do you want some lemon juice?"

There I was again. In the arms of my fiance and future husband. With some random men's kiss mark on me.

I still didn't know what was going on in his head. Was he mad or sad and what was he going to do...and what did he ment by cleaning me?

As we just sit there on my bed I didn't know how to start speaking to him. It felt like even if I would say something...he wouldn't hear it.

Draco". . ."

It was deep silence. I was sitting between his legs, my back against his chest, so I didn't know what face he was making.

Draco" d...h..h.r...ou."

I turned a little to face him because I had no idea what I just heard.

Y / n " what?"

Draco " did he hurt you?!?"

I looked straight in to his eyes that were locked in to my (e/c) orbs. He looked wery mad....and sad.

(Like....smad ^-^)

How can I be just sad about all this! I totally missed Draco's emotions here. Ofcourse he is sad towards me because of what happend.

And he is mad to himself because he weren't there to protect me when it happen.

Y / n " Draco...it is okay now. I'm here with you, Umbridge is long gone and Nothing too serious happend to me. Let us be happy about those things "

Draco " You know what....I want you"

Y / n " Draco what are you talking about?"

Draco " you know what I'm talking about. But now I feel wrong if I do it because of what happend to you..."

Ou....OU...so...amm...he wants to...do it now ha.....well whatever I say or do, it will happen tonight so might as well start playing along from the very start.

Y / n " ou? Well then what a shame...well then I guess I have to go and see Harry."

I said with quiet cute voice as I stardet to stand up and leave the bed. But just as planned Draco lifted me up and threw me on the bed while he was standing next to it.

Y / n " No need to use so much force you know?"

Draco " If I don't use it you will not bee satisfied."

Y / n " how so? "

Draco " I know you better than you think"

I smirked to him and he then loosen his tie and took off his belt and came on the bed. He was now on top of me. His one hand was next to my face while the other was trying to open my buttons and take off my shirt.

Y / n " well aren't you in a rush"

Draco " look who's talking"

Y / n " nah....you litt....a..."

As he finished his sentence he put his leg between my legs and stardet to rub me with it.

I couldn't keep all the voices down. He and I were both waiting for this for a long time after all.

As he took my shirt and left it on a bed he took his hand and gently, almost not even touching he stardet from my belly button and went all the way up to my neck and from there to my hands.

He was teasing me and I could see it in his eyes, the way he looked my face and wanted to see every expression that I would make.

I could feel the shivers go up my body. It felt like he was forcefull.