part. 61 I didn't ask for this.

Ones again it was only one night away from the last task. But how is this going to work? The last task was close,  I almost diet with Harry and 3 others.

This tournament is killing me from inside. Well..not killing, but whatever it is doing to me...I don't like it.

This feels wrong...way too wrong. Like...something HAS TO BE  wrong. It can't be like this. I do know that there has been deaths in this tournament before.

But there has never been 5 to play it. I don't know why but it feels like it is giving me a heart attack.

It was way past the last meal of the day, but there I was sitting in the slytherin table with a goblet full of water and one untouched bread piece.

I needed to eat and drink but I couldn't get them down. No matter how hard I tryed to make myself.

As I was sitting there I could feel that someone sit down right in front of me. As I lifted my head I saw Cedric .

Y / n " you do know that this table is for slytherins only? "

Cedric " I think you don't mind that much"

Y / n " what do you want?"

Cedric " I am just worried about you. You almost won last time and saved 3 people + Harry Potter. Why aren't you happy about it?"

Y / n " I almost died back there...with all those other 4. I was in the form that could last long but Harry was already turning back before I brought others back up....It was all so intense and I didn't know what to do and now that I think that I could have died I...I don't know do I want to take part in tommorrow. "

As I spoke, Cedric moved over the table to my side and now he was sitting next to me.

Y / n " And I am stil fighting with Draco...even thought he danced with me in the last song of the night...but after that...I have seen him less and less."

Cedric " Shhh...shh...it's okay you know? I am here and I won't let you down okay? I won't let you be alone."

As he spoke he took hold of my cheeks and made me look in to his eyes.

Y / n " Cedric I...."

Cedric " Someone who is Willing to risk their lives to safe others deserve better than that."

Y / n " what do you mean?"

Cedric " I know it was you and not Dumledore who saved me and Harry last year. And you always want to safe others before yourself...even thought sometimes...."

He stopped his sentence and placed his hand next to my heart,  right on to the spot where Harry's broom went trough.

Cedric " It can almost take your live..."

I couldn't bare to look at his face with all that sorrow in his eyes. I hugged him and he immediately hugged me back.

We stayed like this for some time and then he broke it and looked me in the eyes ones again.

But this time he kissed my lips with passion...but he was still very gentel and careful.

As the kiss broke I hugged him ones again.

Y / n " Promise me that you will be with me even after tommorrow and that you will NOT die in there! Or I will come with you!"

Cedric " I promise, but if you die...I will come after you. But for now...go to sleep."

Y / n " okay..."

I then left him in there and stardet walking towards my Room. But once again I was stobbet in the common room. Well... he did speak to me but I didn't stop.

Draco " do you love him more than me?"

Y / n " I will never give my heart to anyone else but you....but if you continue your actions like this. I will have to learn to love without my heart."

Draco " what do you feel when he kisses you?"

Y / n ". . ."

I stopped on were I was. I was just about to go to the girls side and I turned my head towards Draco that was standing next to a fireplace looking at me.

Y / n " I feel safety and that someone cares about me"

Draco " and what do you feel when I kiss you?"

I then turned my head away from him but I didn't turn my back on him. I looked at the ground infront of me.

Y / n " are we seriously talking ab...."

Draco " say it..."

Y / n " I feel passion, love, rage, sadness and hunger. "

Draco " see? Wasn't so bad to say it outloud. "

Y / n " the two of you are too different to compare. You are a tease but he is the Mr.nice guy. "

I didn't notice that Draco came closer to me while I was speaking but now that I was going to continue my way to my bedroom he took hold of my hand and pulled me towards him and hugged me.

I was suprised, yes. But for some reason I didn't feel any need to hug him back. Anyway I did...because I knew that he needs it.

But when he let go he only put his forehead against mine and spoke really quietly.

Draco " ...I will carry you out from that field tommorrow after the task. No matter are you happy or crying youre heart out. If you are unharmed or almost dead winner or the last place. I will carry you away from there. And you don't need to fear dying in The Tournament anymore "

After that he kissed my forehead and went to the boys side.

As I was just standing there...trying not to scream and cry my heart out I ran to the girls side and went to my room and locked the door.

I just throw away my main clothing and jump on my bed and cried on my pillow and that is how I went to sleep

crying...